Ringwood Sunday 11:30

The race loop is easy to follow (navigational wise) and about 7 miles. That is the only route in Ringwood i know. I have a gps though, so we can always mark the lot and find our way back if you want to explore.

The sport/expert loop changes every year, I'm told. The beginner loop is marked, again, so I'm told. I'm also told to not take wooden nickels.

Had a great time today

Hey just wanted to thank you guys for the great ride today. Thought it was very technical, but I liked it a lot. looking foward to more rides.....maybe chimney rock soonish?

Ryan E

Hey just wanted to thank you guys for the great ride today. Thought it was very technical, but I liked it a lot. looking foward to more rides.....maybe chimney rock soonish?

Ryan E

Were you in the 7am group??I thought your name was Dan :hmmm:

fun ride

Our group was Mare45, neen, idbrian, RyanE77 and me. We started at 11:30ish. I had a really nice time. The company was great. Had to dismount more than I wanted and I had trouble getting out of my clip ins (mini crashes) but other than that I had a ball. I'll ice my hand and take that percocet I had hiddin way in the back of my special box on my dresser and I'll be just fine. Thanks for showing everyone! Tell ya what, Mare and Neen have great fitness and skills. Love to ride again soooon. :p

Thanks for the self esteem boost, Wazu! It was great meeting you guys and riding with you. But next time bring some cookies :D . Ryan, you posted! Definately Chimney Rock whenever you guys want, just let me know. I'm there ALL THE TIME :p

Justin and Dan were the 2 other guys in this mornings 7:00 am ride.

Fun day!

You guys were great company. Thanks for meeting up and an awesome time! Chimney Rock? Yes! When?

Thanks again for letting me tag along. The middle of that ride pretty much kicked my ass.

I still have never seen the orange trail at Chimney Rock.

so how was the ride?

phat

I can't answer for Wazu's 11:30 ride, but the 7:00 ride was good. As usual, any group ride I am involved in organizing degenerates into a shattered mess. We started with 8, ended with 4. Oddly, the same 4 of us as the day before. I commented that both days I was the only non-SS rider left at the end. Not sure if that means anything.

The first 2 off were Zoller and his friend, who had brought the SS and wasn't ready to be riding a SS that early in the day. So they dropped off and did their thing. After 1 lap Justin and Dan both had to call it a ride due to time constraints. Ben, Fred, Woody, and I did a second lap.

You'll have to guide me in this whole group ride thing. I think every ride I organize splinters sooner or later.

I can't answer for Wazu's 11:30 ride, but the 7:00 ride was good. As usual, any group ride I am involved in organizing degenerates into a shattered mess. We started with 8, ended with 4. Oddly, the same 4 of us as the day before. I commented that both days I was the only non-SS rider left at the end. Not sure if that means anything.

The first 2 off were Zoller and his friend, who had brought the SS and wasn't ready to be riding a SS that early in the day. So they dropped off and did their thing. After 1 lap Justin and Dan both had to call it a ride due to time constraints. Ben, Fred, Woody, and I did a second lap.

You'll have to guide me in this whole group ride thing. I think every ride I organize splinters sooner or later.

ahh too bad.. but ringwood is like pizza and sex.. when it's good it's really good.. and when it's bad it's still pretty good!. . when do you guys want to do ringwood? how about a group mtbnj ride?

phat

ahh too bad.. but ringwood is like pizza and sex.. when it's good it's really good.. and when it's bad it's still pretty good!. . when do you guys want to do ringwood? how about a group mtbnj ride?

phat

Says you, you ever have sex with a pizza?

This weekend is the Ringwood race, and the following is the picnic (you going?). After that we definitely need some group rides at Ringwood, Wawayanda, and Allamuchy. I'll definitely take you up on any offer to lead!

Says you, you ever have sex with a pizza?

i knew i would regret saying that!.. let's just say that a bad day at ringwood is still pretty good!. not sure about the picnic just yet. i'm trying to move a few things around. i'll let you know.

nelson

i knew i would regret saying that!.. let's just say that a bad day at ringwood is still pretty good!. not sure about the picnic just yet. i'm trying to move a few things around. i'll let you know.

nelson

Cool, would love to see you there. And if kids are an issue, plenty of us will have kids in tow, so bring 'em along!

Back
Top Bottom