Ringwood State Park Conditions

serviceguy

That guy is a regular there, I see that truck all the time. Never seen him drop-trou though.
Any chance it's this guy?
rickybobby.jpg

BPaze

if hes a good guy why is the dropping trou in an elementary school parking lot? :rolleyes: 🤔
"Heard" he is a good guy, never met him don't know him and was wondering the same. I wish I could remember who it was telling me about him, but it was a couple of years ago and I am old.

pixychick

JORBA: Ringwood
JORBA.ORG
Hmmm, I know who that is. If I see him, I will let him know that is not cool.

The tree up by the airfield is on woods road. We are not responsible for clearing deadfall on woods roads. That is for Forest Service. Personally, I am ok with cars not getting into the park. If there is a fire, FS will take care of it.

Cannonbill

Agreed, I see the truck there all the time, vanity license plate. The crowds in the Ryerson lot always pick up over the weekend. I have seen guys drinking beers and smoking cigarettes post ride many times (smh), don’t people realize it is a school and they cannot drink beers in the parking lot. If this kind of disrespect continues, it is just a matter of time before that access point is cut off. Very frustrating to have people come and be so selfish. All we need is a community member to complain and it is all over.

That guy is a regular there, I see that truck all the time. Never seen him drop-trou though.

JimN

Captain Wildcat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Open with use of mask according to the park website. They were open last Sunday when I was at Shepherd's, not sure about the Manor.

Thanks! I checked the website and it says both are open, but I wanted first hand confirmation :)

serviceguy

The storm hammered us up here in Ringwood. The park is closed to the public so I guess there's not going to be any trail maintenance tomorrow, even though I would expect some to be needed soon.

JimN

Captain Wildcat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
How did it go?

I didn't die, but I did have to phone a friend for an impromptu water stop. I filled up at Ringwood Manor without issue, but my other water stop didn't pan out. There used to be a well with a hand pump at Project U.S.E. in Waway, but now there is just a cement slab there. I've ridden past it several times recently and just not noticed I guess.

serviceguy

I didn't die, but I did have to phone a friend for an impromptu water stop. I filled up at Ringwood Manor without issue, but my other water stop didn't pan out. There used to be a well with a hand pump at Project U.S.E. in Waway, but now there is just a cement slab there. I've ridden past it several times recently and just not noticed I guess.
[/QUOT
I looked it up on Strava...WTF! @TheRealJimN

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions