ringwood sport class pictures

MixMastaMM

Team Bulldog Rider
Anyone know who was taking pictures on the fireroad downhill was? I talked with him after the sport race but forgot to ask when/where his pictures will be posted.

Nathan Crisman

Big thanks to Luke and Dave. Great photos guys. Did I see Nathan out there as well?

Sorry dude. Kinda funny, but I got sprayed by my sister-in-law's stupid "automatic timed air freshener" in the middle of the night while on the crapper. So I go to bed with the stuff in my hair (2am bathroom run) and roll around in bed smearing it on pillow & face. Turns out Im allergic to the stuff, I woke up at 8 with my face all puffy, stuffed nose, and eye's crusted shut. I felt horrid.

Besides, at 8AM my kids were looking to play and I can't just sneak out like I can at 6am before they get up. Ringwood is well over an hour from me, I would have missed beginer and likely sport.

I'll have to drive out to meet you to get those mags, sorry about that!

Jungle Habitat I WILL shoot, promise!

gtluke

The Moped
there was a lady with a d3 and baller lens ($8000 camera) at the "spectator" spot with the log bridge and 2 log drops near the end of the course where i was for the 2nd passing.
she was shooting the thing like it was an mg42 on a hilltop in normandy
maybe her pictures will wind up on the net somewhere.

Nathan Crisman

there was a lady with a d3 and baller lens ($8000 camera) at the "spectator" spot with the log bridge and 2 log drops near the end of the course where i was for the 2nd passing.

Hehe, D3's a bitch on your hard drive, It took a long time to learn to restrain the machine gun style. Cross your fingers for her that she was in 11fps DX mode and only getting 4mb files.;)

Glancing Aft

That was my Mom. She's still post processing, when she has them up I'll link.

Top Bottom