Ringwood Rumble

choop

At the pre ride yesterday Dave said the cat 1 course will probably be adding the cat 3 juniors course as a prologue. I think It was about 2 miles long.

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I just rode the course. It was recovery pace for me and still 7.3mph. The first 5 miles is all fire road. A guy like Lando will be under an hour. Why not just make it two laps? @jShort . You can always race cat 3 for that cx effort?! Just sayin...
aren't you racing endurance? you get to do as many laps as you want.

I dont think the ringwood course has ever stayed as originally planned in the 11 years since I have been going to it....something weather related always seems to cause changes...so I would worry too much about it until race day.

aren't you racing endurance? you get to do as many laps as you want.

I dont think the ringwood course has ever stayed as originally planned in the 11 years since I have been going to it....something weather related always seems to cause changes...so I would worry too much about it until race day.
I was going to do ss and open.

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I was going to do ss and open.
you going with FS-SS? or your hardtail?

And if TTC made it 2 laps, that just means there is a chance that lando would lap us.

I can understand the issues with laying this course out...you want to use the best trails/downhill in the park, but its hard starting at shepards to do that in 5-6 miles.

you going with FS-SS? or your hardtail?

And if TTC made it 2 laps, that just means there is a chance that lando would lap us.

I can understand the issues with laying this course out...you want to use the best trails/downhill in the park, but its hard starting at shepards to do that in 5-6 miles.
Well I was initially gonna ride my hardtaill ss and my geared fs. Fs is going to shop now so may do just open class on hardtail.

Team Town Cycle

OK, we're as ready as we are gonna be! Course is marked, dry (for now!), and ready to go. For those of you who didn't pre-reg, and wake up to sunshine in the morning and a stomach full of regret, we are waiving the extra day-of registration fees. Pull out your swimmies and your fishing pole and come on down! Registration opens at 7:30, and the crazy endurance guys go off at 8:45.