Ringwood Ride Sat - 1/03?

R

rltrock

Looking to do a ride on Sat at RW....advanced beginner/lower intermediate. Hoping mid-day to get the warmest part of the day, but flexible.

Any takers? (perhaps some from the Sun morn crew, as Sun weather looks dicey).

Ron

Last edited by a moderator:

jontotman

Darn...I wish I could but I'm working on Saturday. If you guys planning to do it again on Sunday, Cyclopath's usual 8 AM ride I'm in. Enjoy tomorrow and have a safe ride!

Cyclopath

Shop Owner / Employee
Shop Keep
Darn...I wish I could but I'm working on Saturday. If you guys planning to do it again on Sunday, Cyclopath's usual 8 AM ride I'm in. Enjoy tomorrow and have a safe ride!

OK, we're on for Sunday too but let's switch it to JHab for Sunday am.
What do ya' say?

Rob, why don't you send Kevin a note and I'll get it out to the rest of the crew.

Anybody up for a 7:30am road ride tomorrow? Want to join me and Leigh and a few other frigid fools for a fast 30 from Oakland? I'm on may way out to a party now so let me know or I may have one too many and just sleep in.

:D

Robson

Jhab this Sunday sounds good. I assume same time, 8am? I don't know the place so I'll need some directions. I'll notify Kevin.

Cyclopath

Shop Owner / Employee
Shop Keep
OK. See you there.
Tan caravan w/orange safety tape on the rack.

I have no cookies. I'll see what I can do about that.
If I wake up before 10am:D

joeschaar

I'm in. I'm new to this group. I'll be in a green Nissian Pickup and riding a PURPLE stumpjumpper.

Cheers,

"slow" joe

mcim29

Is everyone at Lot C today at 12? I would like to tag along but not sure where lot C is. Is it off Skyline line drive or by Shepards Lake?

pixychick

JORBA: Ringwood
JORBA.ORG
Just letting you know that conditions were good yesterday at Ringwood with studded tires, but some in the group did not have studs and were ok as well. They just walked and fell a little more. It should be a beautiful today!

Cyclopath

Shop Owner / Employee
Shop Keep
Lot C is at Skylands. Right before Shepherds Lake.
It's off off Morse Rd. instead of making the left to go towards the lake, go straight through the eagles.
The road wraps around the manor. At the stop, go straight.
Lot C is on the left, just before the Do not enter sign.

Skyline lots are referred to as upper and lower lots.
You'll know which is which:D

See you there!

Cyclopath

Shop Owner / Employee
Shop Keep
Just letting you know that conditions were good yesterday at Ringwood with studded tires, but some in the group did not have studs and were ok as well. They just walked and fell a little more. It should be a beautiful today!

Oh Yippee!!

I get to fall more!!

mcim29

Thanks Cylco, I have a white pick up with a green stumpy in the bed. Hope I don't get
lost. See ya at 12...

joeschaar

Great ride

Hey ya'll,

I had fun. I hope everyone else did. Thanks to Ron and Mike for the jumper cables and start. Thanks to Rob for leading and of course Sandy for the cookies.

Below is the motionbased from the ride.

http://trail.motionbased.com/trail/episode/view.do?episodePk.pkValue=7385054

I have attached two small versions of a couple pictures.

I'm still not sure if I'll make JH tomorrow.

BTW, I am sorry if I have anyone's name wrong. I'll work on that.

Cheers,

"slow" joe

Attachments

• ringwood_010309_small.jpg
    ringwood_010309_small.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 102
  • mike_rob_mid ride_010309_small.jpg
    mike_rob_mid ride_010309_small.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 111

Cyclopath

Shop Owner / Employee
Shop Keep
Hey, you're not so slow, Joe!

Twas a fun day for all as we tested our ice management skills.
My ice skills are not so skilled yet, but I did teach that ground not to mess with me. Yes, I did!:D

All survived with more bruising than spilled blood. A good day!
I've got more cookies going for JH tomorrow.
And due to the cold, wintry forecast, there will be rum in some;)

You guys that asked about the concert series, Open Stage is next week- if you play, come on down!, a special concert the next. I recommend you take me up on the comp ticket offer on Jan 23, Feb 6 or April 3. Let me know what interests you.
http://www.folkproject.org/fp_minstrel.html#NEXTEVENT

Top Bottom