Ringwood Ride 11/11 @10:00

cem

RINGWOOD starting from LOT C
Saturday, 11/11 @10:30 AM (start time is flexible)

About 2-3 hour ride, 12-16 miles.

Last edited by a moderator:

J-Dro

I think I'm in too. Unless the wife has something planned that I don't know about.

cem

it's november

Just to clarify, the ride is happening this month, not last month.
...and Starting at 10:30

Last edited:

stoked

edit::

I thought I could make it but probably not. Maybe next time.

Last edited:

...Lost

Still on?

Is this still on? My buddy and I were going to Ringwood on Saturday anyway, so if it's a go, we'd like to join up.

J-Dro

Yeah that was hella fun guys. It was so warm today that Stoked decided to go for a spontaneous swim.:)

NJ Jess

Sounds great

I wish I could have been there. It really was a beautiful day especially the early morning hours. I was working next to the Asbury Park board walk. There were soooooo many cyclist out. All different types of bikes,...hybrids, road, mountain, cruisers, people with kids in tow. Wonderful. It kills me during my day to watch the roadies go by in their little packs. By the time I'm off work, I go to the gym cause its dark out. Oh well, base period anyhow. Keep riding for those of us who can't.

cem

Good to hear you guys enjoyed the loop. Finally, after taking advantage of everyone else's local knowledge this past season, got a chance to return the favor.

...anyone up for an 4-6hour/20-25 mile Ringwood adventure??? I'll keep you posted.

S

Stan LeCupp

cem said:
Good to hear you guys enjoyed the loop. Finally, after taking advantage of everyone else's local knowledge this past season, got a chance to return the favor.

...anyone up for an 4-6hour/20-25 mile Ringwood adventure??? I'll keep you posted.

I'd be up for the Ringwood adventure. I've got Blue Mtn on the brain lately and hope to hit it again soon too.:D

I really hurt my leg on that fall i took Saturday. Woke up this morning and man it's sore! Just badly bruised though I think.

stoked

mtbdawgJeff said:
Yeah that was hella fun guys. It was so warm today that Stoked decided to go for a spontaneous swim.:)

It was warm and muddy so took a dip off one of those bridges on "hidden trail".

4-6 hr ride sounds good but we should start from cannonball loop ringwood and back to skyline dr.

Blue or Mooch sounds good too.

Top Bottom