Ringwood Parking

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
So this struck me today:
http://www.mtbnj.com/directory.php?f=show&id=25

There are no parking icons on this map!!!!

Can someone who a) knows Ringwood and b) knows how to get the lon/lat out of Google Maps give me an idea where the parking is here? Also if you could provide a name of the parking (School Lot or Lot C) and a description (most common place to park...or...only locals go here, etc etc) that would be swell.

If you just know the parking, drop a pin on Google Maps and get a link to the page, then post here and I can figure out the lon/lat from the Google map.

Thanks in advance!

NJ-XC-Justin

KY-DH-Freddy
that pretty much covers it. park at the school all summer long to avoid the $5 lot C charge and $10 shepards lake charge.

elzoller

El Guac-Oh
Last edited:

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Wow dude, you know this place really well. When you going to lead a ride there? :D

Glancing Aft

Wow dude, you know this place really well. When you going to lead a ride there? :D
HEY! That's my job! :D
(Speaking of which I'll be riding there Saturday Morning/Afternoon if anybody would like to go)

are skyline and ringwood considered two different parks?

Yes, but connecting them makes one hell of an epic! Haven't done it in years, but it's fun! Although parts of the ride you end up cutting through the dreaded bergen county!

elzoller

El Guac-Oh

I already did...;)

But pretty soon my friend....wife & kids going to Mex, so I have 21 days all by myself....plan is to ride as much as I can get my butt back in shape.

I'll be trying to hit Skyline after work 2 or 3 days / week, and also hit some of the parks I have been neglecting "out" west, like Mooch, Mahlon & Deer Park :getsome:

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Let me know when you're a free man again. I'll try to back-log some work from home days so I can join you after work.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Ok, map updated. You need to zoom out to see them all. There was one on there which I have no idea about. This park is huge!

Thanks all!

Glancing Aft

Ok, map updated. You need to zoom out to see them all. There was one on there which I have no idea about. This park is huge!

Thanks all!

I'd bump that one off the list. There are no legal trails from there... Plus some stuff needs to stay hidden ;)

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions