Ringwood or Waywayanda?

t.wach

This saturday i am hoping to get up to ringwood or waywayanda for a ride. I have not ridden there much so i don't really the know the trails that well. If anyone who knows a good loop or knows the trails or would just lke to go PM me. Any time saturday morning would be good.

VelocityBoy

"Sleeveless Joe"
why not both...?

I'll be up at Waway with a group sat. @ 10 leaving from the boat launch area and Sunday at 9:30 at RW from lot C. You're welcome to join us. (actually, might not be able to make the Sat. ride but just say you know 'vb' and you're 'in' ;))

bozizle

Wawayanda

If you can get someone to take you around Wawayanda there are some great trails and loops you can do. Ringwood has the "race course" marked however you may need someone to show you some of the other loops.

xc62701

Both are great parks but I'd dare to say wawayanda is more fun. I know both of the places really well and I'll post up if I'm doing any rides soon. I could def show people around. The Ringwood race loop doesn't hit much of the good stuff at Ringwood. You have to venture in further, and that stuff is nice...

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I'd like to get the Wawa race loop in sometime soon. Is it going to be good to ride this coming weekend up there? (assume weather staying more or less as is)

t.wach

I'd like to get the Wawa race loop in sometime soon. Is it going to be good to ride this coming weekend up there? (assume weather staying more or less as is)

If it stays the same i was just up there on sunday. What i rode on was dry. It should be good as long as we dont get much rain.

Panhead

The only free day I have is Sunday, so Sat is out for me. Pace is up to who ever is there. Also one of the neighborhood kids up lost thier I-Touch on Sitting Bear out by Laurel Pond if anyone finds it shoot me a PM.

Top Bottom