ringwood new trail question

roc

If you are riding on the road from lot c over to sheppards parking area, I have seen singletrack on the right of the road that I have not seen before. Does anybody know where you could pick that trail up, is it over by the greenhouses by lot a? does that trail cross the street and head downhill somewhere?
hoping to try to find it in a little while

If you are riding on the road from lot c over to sheppards parking area, I have seen singletrack on the right of the road that I have not seen before. Does anybody know where you could pick that trail up, is it over by the greenhouses by lot a? does that trail cross the street and head downhill somewhere?
hoping to try to find it in a little while

It should start at lot A. When you get to the road, the new section starts at the beginning of the guardrail on the other side.

thank you, so I should see a trailhead somewhere in lot A, got it.

Looks like the trailhead should be at NW corner of parking lot A, I never started from there myself though. My rendition in red of the new trail is not accurate in any way, just pointing out that it continues across the road...

New Connector.JPG

Serviceguy is correct, it's in the northwest corner of the parking lot. On Strava, I think it's called crossover lot a...... Very fun and flowy. They even just cut alot of the overbrush as soon as you get on the trail....

Please take caution crossing the street until we get another turn in there. There is car traffic on the road. Once across the street, the trail is not built. The bottom half is complete and will connect you to new crossover trail.

Back
Top Bottom