Ringwood MTB Video

JPark

A diehard mountain biker hired me to make a video of him to show at his 60th birthday party and Ringwood is his favorite spot.
Got some cool shots of the features around the Warm Puppy area. I don't ride there often, but you guys do great trailwork there.

JPark

Is that the guy that took a leak in the school parking lot?

Better be a MTB enthusiast crow though…
Actually he said none of his friends MTB and they basically think he does gravel rides. He wanted to show them what we mountain bikers really do. We tried to showcase the gnar and how difficult the terrain is to ride.

KenS

JORBA: Director
JORBA.ORG
Really nice work, super impressed! If you are interested in a gig with NJ NICA, lets chat? I would love to see a video of this quality documenting our program. I know some peeps at JORBA too, and I bet we can work a 2 for 1 gig too! ;)

JPark

Really nice work, super impressed! If you are interested in a gig with NJ NICA, lets chat? I would love to see a video of this quality documenting our program. I know some peeps at JORBA too, and I bet we can work a 2 for 1 gig too! ;)
That would be a nice change for me from creating corporate propaganda:p

JPark

Video is great. Dude needs to put the dropper back on, he just looks so uncomfortable on the tech without it.
He said his bike came with a dropper but he took it off. I'm all for saving some weight on a bike but a dropper is worth the extra weight.
I think I change my seat height more than I change gears.

The Kalmyk

What?!? A guy can't freely urinate on middle school grounds anymore???

Cancel culture is out. of. control.

Maybe we have a grown man holding a little boy pecker situation going on. Felony in progress😀

The one time i go to Rwood in the last 10 years i saw this guy there and he definitely put a small fire out in the lot then as well

Last edited:

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions