Ringwood: El Zoller's Ride Numero Uno of 21

elzoller

El Guac-Oh
...just got back from the airport...I'm finally FREE!!!! :rofl: to bike as much as I want...:rolleyes:

Sorry for the short notice....
in about 1hr..... 6pm Ringwood, by the School
bring lights.... (just in case)

gray Escape, gray Yeti...gray Goose (later) ;)

J-Dro

I'm honored to be part of the official '21-day's on 2 wheels' kick-off. Day 1 at Ringwood. Bring it on!

VelocityBoy

"Sleeveless Joe"
...just got back from the airport...I'm finally FREE!!!!
in about 1hr..... 6pm Ringwood, by the School

el,
I can't make it but a bunch of my boyz (& girlz) are meeting at the same time & place (say howdy!). The school has never been so busy! ;)

elzoller

El Guac-Oh
el,
I can't make it but a bunch of my boyz (& girlz) are meeting at the same time & place (say howdy!). The school has never been so busy! ;)

Day 1 is in the books!! :getsome:

Thanks Jeff for keeping me company and for the "refreshments" after the ride ;)

Small loop, about 10mi, hit the new trail, 6 bridges and a few more.
http://trail.motionbased.com/trail/activity/6457513

Joe,
Yep, saw ur boy Dick in the parking lot...
We started before them and ended about 1 minute before them as well.
I think he was with only 2 other duudes.

Day 2: probably a quick roadie, since I got a party in Hoboken in the evening :getsome:

elzoller

El Guac-Oh
How was the new trail? I helped build it a couple weeks ago at the RVCC TM weekend -- great to see it's being ridden already. Dave and I are hitting it early Sunday morning if you're looking to ride. 15 miles?

you helped build it and havent tried it out :hmmm:
The new trail is awesome! it just needs to be longer :p

Sunday I might actually head south again...something that starts with a 6;)

How early is early??

DownhillR3

How was the new trail? I helped build it a couple weeks ago at the RVCC TM weekend -- great to see it's being ridden already. Dave and I are hitting it early Sunday morning if you're looking to ride. 15 miles?

Hey Justin, if your going to be riding Ringwood during the week any time give me a holler, I wanna get back to Ringwood for some freeriding. Hm, or maybe I can do sunday morning... what time about?

walter

Fourth Party
you helped build it and havent tried it out :hmmm:
The new trail is awesome! it just needs to be longer :p

Sunday I might actually head south again...something that starts with a 6;)

How early is early??

Dude, come south, you can have mexican food prepared by Asians afterwards

elzoller

El Guac-Oh
yeah, Most likely I'll head south so I can hit the beach after the ride ;)

MexicanSunscreen.jpg

NJ-XC-Justin

KY-DH-Freddy
Hey Justin, if your going to be riding Ringwood during the week any time give me a holler, I wanna get back to Ringwood for some freeriding. Hm, or maybe I can do sunday morning... what time about?

We didn't talk time yet but I'm thinking wheels down at 730 or 8, school lot.

J-Dro

How was the new trail? I helped build it a couple weeks ago at the RVCC TM weekend -- great to see it's being ridden already.

This was my first time on the new trail (someone needs to give it a name) and I give it 2 thumbs up.
icon14.gif
icon14.gif
Nice flow! Now if it was just a mile or 3 longer...

MixMastaMM

Team Bulldog Rider
This was my first time on the new trail (someone needs to give it a name) and I give it 2 thumbs up.
icon14.gif
icon14.gif
Nice flow! Now if it was just a mile or 3 longer...

I believe Art mentioned it will be called the Skylands trail because of an old sign he saw in the woods while scouting the lines. If you like the section that is done, wait untill you see the other half!! We made some crazy rock bridges today!

VelocityBoy

"Sleeveless Joe"
Cool!

There's so much goin' on up here...new trail building at Waway and Jungle Hab...(more) addition on to the new trail at RW.

Good times...:D

NJ-XC-Justin

KY-DH-Freddy
I believe Art mentioned it will be called the Skylands trail because of an old sign he saw in the woods while scouting the lines. If you like the section that is done, wait untill you see the other half!! We made some crazy rock bridges today!

Did you guys get up there late today? We rode through there around 9am and no one was there.

Top Bottom