Ringwood All Girl Ride Saturday 11/1

pixychick

JORBA: Ringwood
JORBA.ORG
Come join team Campmor girls for a ride and a chance to touch up some skills. This will not be a fast paced ride, but a social ride with plenty of rocks and a chance to practice some skills.

If there is enough interest from strong beginners, I was thinking of an easier loop first and a more advanced loop later for the die hards. Please RSVP with your level.

10:00 a.m. meet at Lot C. Rain cancels.

Eileen

I'm going to Blue on Saturday.

The course kicked my butt, I gotta go back and redeem myself :getsome:

S

Stella

Hi,
I just joined mtbnj. Am a beginning intermediate! I would love to join an all girls ride. Hope I can make it. Its near Ringwood? Roughly how long will the ride be?

V

vtalum2001

I'd like to plan to attend. Can i get somewhat of a contact number? Just so i can avoid missing you girls, since it happened to me last weekend.......

Thanks!

pixychick

JORBA.ORG
Great, Looks like there is some interest. I will try for 1.5 -2 hours ride with a swing back to the lot for anyone who has had enough. If any of the more advanced chicks want some more, we go out for some more. No pressure ride, just fun. I will confirm and pm a phone number on Friday if you like.

V

vtalum2001

sounds fabulous to me! Loose schedule with the option of playing around afterwards - i like the sound of that!

Thanks for leading the ride! :)

Cyclopath

Shop Owner / Employee
Shop Keep
I'd love to but I have no chance of wiggling out of Army game tickets.
...Unless someone wants to adopt my extended family for the day?
I'm very willing to share:D

ptgirl

Definitely into riding at Ringwood..see you on Saturday! I'm hanging in the strong beginner/intermediate category.

pixychick

JORBA.ORG
Girl Ride 11/1

Ok girls, it looks we're set. We have ptgirl, vtalum2001, NJjess (maybe) and a few of my teammates and friends. It should be a fun time.

Lets meet at lot C at Ringwood State Park 10:00. From Sloatsburg Rd take Morris Ave up the hill. Go straight at the Eagles, and wrap behind the Manor and gardens. Follow signs to Lot C.

ptgirl

Sorry I missed out on the ride today...I needed sleep and had to renew my driver's license this AM(already 1 day expired), otherwise I'd be riding my BIKE around town ;-)

Hope to catch the next one...

Top Bottom