Ringwood 9/19 a.m./ Sunday, too

I'm planning on going to Lot C around 8:00/8:15 both Saturday and Sunday. I'd like to join the group ride on Sunday but am putting Sat out to whoever wants to join me.
Blue Jetta/ Fonzie bike

JohneeOxford

Shop: Marty's, H-Town
Shop Keep
What kinda pace you lookin at? Reggie Hammond and I might be meetin you up there... hit me up!

OK..... Reginald and I will be up there around 8- 8:15, provided were not too fu#ked up from tonight (we'll be there) silver Infinity w/ Rockhopper 29er and antique Cannondale... dressed like Johnny Cash.

Last edited:
Dammit! Just woke up and now I think it´s too late! :(

But about tomorrow, what´s the adress of the meeting point I can feed my GPS with? :popcorn:

soundz

The Hat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Dammit! Just woke up and now I think it´s too late! :(

But about tomorrow, what´s the adress of the meeting point I can feed my GPS with? :popcorn:

1150 sloatsburg road, ringwood, nj

You will see signs for Ringwood State Park. Make a right on Morris Road .. that's the main entrance. Go up to the top of the hill past the botanical gardens and you will see signs for Lot C.

JohneeOxford

Shop: Marty's, H-Town
Shop Keep
Awesome time today at Ringwood! Thanks again Slim for show the way, nice meeting/riding with you. Absolutely goin again soon.

Reggie

Formerly ReggieHammond
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Awesome time today at Ringwood! Thanks again Slim for show the way, nice meeting/riding with you. Absolutely goin again soon.

JO; I couldn't agree with you more. My 1st time at RW and what a blast. A very nice contrast to my home track. Thank you again Silm for showing us the way today. Invitation is always open for da Mooche or Deer Park.

A big THANK YOU for the TM crew up there. Working hard to keep these trails in great shape.

Yeah, just got up from my recovery nap. Great riding with you guys.
Reggie, you run a highly effective safety meeting and 'Safety is No Accident'.
I'm jealous that you guys got to stay out and ride some more today. What did you go after when I left?
I will definitely be in touch about coming out to hit Allamuchy and Deer Park this fall!

Have a Very Jerry Sunday!

Reggie

Formerly ReggieHammond
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Yeah, just got up from my recovery nap. Great riding with you guys.
Reggie, you run a highly effective safety meeting and 'Safety is No Accident'.
I'm jealous that you guys got to stay out and ride some more today. What did you go after when I left?
I will definitely be in touch about coming out to hit Allamuchy and Deer Park this fall!

Have a Very Jerry Sunday!

SLiquor, good times. I work deligently on my safety training to make sure there are no avoidable accidents on two wheels.

JohneeO and I ran the dog back up the hill to the TM team making sure that cool canine got back to his/her parents. That was a cool climb back up the hill......gave us another excuse to haul ass back down....very cool. After that, we packed up and headed out.

Looking forward to getting out again.

Top Bottom