Ringwood 8/26 8 am

xc62701

I know it's kinda late notice but I figured I'd post up to see if anyone is interested. I'll be riding the race course as well as some of the other fun stuff there. I'm starting out at Ryerson Middle School parking lot if you want to meet up. I'll be there and will have wheels down at 8 or a little after. It'll be a chill pace just wanting to get some miles in. I'll probably be riding for 2-3 hours. Feel free to bail early or try and find me later on. Post up if you're gonna try and make it.

xc62701

You all missed out. The trails were amazing and the was no traffic :D I got in two loops of the race course, a few miles of other trails, plus two runs on the new trail that is in progress. Let me just say - the new trails is a MASTERPIECE!!! It's super fun and probably my favorite trail in Jersey already. Great work and I can't wait to see what the rest of the trail will shape up to be.

All in all I got 3:45 of ride time in. What a great day and it was perfect as I got out just in time for lunch.

Panhead

Of course I get to work from home TODAY. Thinking about hitting Waway around 2:00, though

xc62701

Ah if I knew a little more in advance I would have joined you. I gotta run errands today so I can get my butt in gear for the Shenandoah race this weekend.

Top Bottom