Ringwood 11/23 Lot C 8am

Cyclopath

Shop Owner / Employee
Shop Keep
We're baaack! Cyclopath with Drillmaster Tony and General Leigh invite you all out to do it again! Come out and join this merry bunch of roving fools as we continue the Sunday am No-Drop Beginner/Intermediate with lazy Experts on the side rides... We will wait at intersections, offer pointers and allow time to re-do rocks, logsticles etc., if desired.

We'll roll out promptly at 8am and be back in the lot by 10am so you can head home or go back and play some more. Heads up: the gates were locked at C two weeks ago, forcing us to park in B. If you don't see us in one lot, check the other.

If you'd like to ride one of the Specialized demos from Pedal Sports in Oakland let me know. Since we only have two demos, you'll have to reserve with me to be sure to get one(and to be sure we bring them both). Available are a Specialized FSR Stumpjumper and a FSR XC both are men's medium. Men or women can reserve to Demo *no charge* on this ride.

PM me for any questions or contact #'s.

So get out of that toasty bed and get your ride on, you'll be glad you did!!

Cyclopath

Shop Owner / Employee
Shop Keep
Don't hold me to this one, but I may have some experimental pumpkin spice cookies available,
since you've all been such willing Guinea pigs:D

Made from real-I shelled it myself- pumpkin and other half-healthy things.

So bundle up!! It's gonna be nice and crisp out.

:hmmm:pumpkin Spice... cold weather... makes me think those Burmese Mountain dogs doing rescue on snowy slopes... which reminds me of rum... rum and pumpkin spiced cookies... hmmmmm

liong71er

hmm,..yummy pumpkin cookies(sound likes hommer simpson)
i'm coming tommorow!by the time i get here prob.im all frosting...:cry:

Cyclopath

Shop Owner / Employee
Shop Keep
hmm,..yummy pumpkin cookies(sound likes hommer simpson)
i'm coming tommorow!by the time i get here prob.im all frosting...:cry:

Liong, If you get up to Pompton Lakes, Wayne or Oakland, call my cell if you want a warm ride to RW.

Top Bottom