Riedlbauer NYS Race

Mick

Awesome course

I was not able to attend the race, I did preride the course on Sat and did a tour of the surrounding trails in the Roundtop area. Most of the resorts are interconnected by some really nice terrain. This year's race course ventured over to some of the new terrain. They are in the the process of opening up the area to the public. Same concept as the North East Kingdom, quite possibly more trails and definately closer. Google "Round Top Mountain Bike Association. " If you reach out to them, they will gladly give you a tour. Definately worth the ride up!

Soundguy

#SenditGuy
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Anyone ridden here lately? I’m racing an enduro there on Sunday for a Roundtop Mountain Bike Association fundraiser. Looks like a cool event, but can’t find much info on the trails. I’m going to drive up for a pre ride tomorrow...just curious what to expect as I setup my bike. That’s what a pre ride is for I guess...

@V-Dub is this the same race you posted up at not too long ago?

rottin'

Staff member
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Haven't raced there since @onetracker posted this initially, but the XC course was a blast... Extra bonus to the outdoor beer garden (Nussy's I believe) on the property. The Riedlebauer family send xmas cards every year since we stayed the night before one of the races there...nice place

V-Dub

Anyone ridden here lately? I’m racing an enduro there on Sunday for a Roundtop Mountain Bike Association fundraiser. Looks like a cool event, but can’t find much info on the trails. I’m going to drive up for a pre ride tomorrow...just curious what to expect as I setup my bike. That’s what a pre ride is for I guess...

Sounds like the same course as the race last month, fun stuff fairly pedaly.
A couple easy drops some tricky off camber turns and lots of shale.
Totallly worth the drive super good event and the people that run are just about the best people

WickedSistahEast

It’s not too bad. I raced the final there last year. The Enduro is for fun so I wouldn’t be too worried. I didn’t realize the registration was sold out again!!! Have fun!

Soundguy

#SenditGuy
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Alright, so this place blew me away. I was so in awe of my surroundings I hardly focused on practicing lol. I only rode the race course and had to really stuff the urge to make a full day of exploring the rest of the trails (I have a bad habit of burning out my legs on pre rides). It looked like there were soooo many trail options, and every offshoot I looked down I could see cool features.

I will say I am waaaay overbiked for this place though. 130mm trail bike would be so much more fun than a full enduro.

Top Bottom