riding location help!

MEAN IRISH GUY

Horse-faced space dog
i live in monmotuh county and my sister and bro in law live in east stroudsburg near the delware river gap. we are looking for a centralized place to meet and go riding. my sister and my girlfriend are both beginngers and me and my bro in law are intermediate riders. so we are looking for a beginner friendly location somewhere in the middle of here and there to ride together. help a brother out!!! thanks

Para5-0

Deer Park is in Allamuchy, Exit 19 off Route 80, very beginner friendly with nice single track. Also Kittatinny or Malon would be a good choice.

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
yeah, lewis morris is probably your best bet. there is a decent amount of climbing in the park but technically it's pretty tame. it's also pretty centrally located.

clarkenstein

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
LM is good fun. i like to compare LM to a rollercoaster. all of the climbs are rewarded with smooth fast downhills. i just went there recently (i hadn't been there in a while) and i had a blast - i forgot how fun the place is. whenever i take a beginner out i take them to lewis morris.

Top Bottom