Riding? Hiking?

martin

rode it saturday morning, it was great. some muddy spots at the bottom of hills but overall dry and fun

martin

i wouldn't go today, but i'd bet at least $20 that it is dry for an after work wed ride...

they have mostly good drainage except a couple spots where they have those wooden bridges/crossings

fiftyfixe

i wouldn't go today, but i'd bet at least $20 that it is dry for an after work wed ride...

they have mostly good drainage except a couple spots where they have those wooden bridges/crossings

I was just messing with you yesterday. I couldn't help myself with the way it was raining and all. I'm sure it will be great for the weekend. :D

martin

well i get off at 5 @ rutgers, the earliest i could be at clayton is prolly 6, 6,30 with traffic

so thank you but i doubt i'll make any of those - i can however make it to 6mr by 5.30 =]

so i'll be there after work, everyday that i can =]

clayton i'll save for weekends

Dictatorsaurus

If anyone been to Clayton lately please let us know how the conditions are. I rode last week and it was great. Not sure how it is after the recent rains.

Martin were you at the 6Mile TM a few days ago? Which one were you?

I should have gotten everyone's names. I was the guy with the black toque and sun glasses.

rocknrollgirl

We rode there last weekend, and there were some pretty muddy sections. I would imagine after the reain today...it will be pretty soft. It probably needs a few days to dry out.

Dictatorsaurus

We rode there last weekend, and there were some pretty muddy sections. I would imagine after the reain today...it will be pretty soft. It probably needs a few days to dry out.

I'm pretty sure the same 3 muddy sections will still be messy. Besides that I'm hoping the rest of the trails are dry. Clayton usually dries very fast.

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
clayton i'll save for weekends

set your sights higher, I'd save Chimney Rock for the weekends or points north.
Clayton is ok if your close by or happen to be in the area.
just like my opinion man:D

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions