Riding Cyclo-Cross bikes at Allaire? (Video)...

BiknBen

I'll upload the video to Vimeo tonight. The resolution on BlipTV makes the small details hard to see. :(

I created a Vimeo account last night but couldn't get a video to upload. Not sure what was going on.

THATmanMANNY

I'll upload the video to Vimeo tonight. The resolution on BlipTV makes the small details hard to see. :(

I created a Vimeo account last night but couldn't get a video to upload. Not sure what was going on.

I think there were a ton of users or something. I tried too last night and it didn't work 1st time, but then 2nd time it did but it took FOOOORRRREEEEEEVVVVVVVEEEEEERRRRR.

BiknBen

I think there were a ton of users or something. I tried too last night and it didn't work 1st time, but then 2nd time it did but it took FOOOORRRREEEEEEVVVVVVVEEEEEERRRRR.

Yeah, I figured it had something to do with my account not being activated yet or something. I was able to log in and get to the upload page. Nothing happened when I hit the button to choose a file to upload. I didn't care enough to troubleshhot last night.

The video I've seen posted on Vimeo are far better than BlipTV or YouTube.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions