RideReport-01-01-09 Allaire...

BiknBen

Fred and I arrived early at Allaire on New Year's Day. We were the fourth and fifth cars in the lot at 8am. 17 degrees with a brisk wind. A dusting of snow over the frozen ground. Conditions were damn good. 2.5 hours of riding. We were able to hit all those notoriously muddy areas with wild abandon.

We went over logs:
CIMG5126Small.jpg

We went over bridges:
CIMG5130Small.jpg

We had fun along the river:
CIMG5132Small.jpg

We had fun along the Parkway:
CIMG5142Small.jpg

We met new friends from MTBNJ and had fun in the lot:
CIMG5143Small.jpg

Happy New Year everyone!!!

Last edited:

betta285

I was there this morning too around 8. My car was the orange accord if you happened to notice. the ride was great and it was beautiful. A little chilly.

Jim

MMuller

I had a group from Union/Essex counties come down and hit it at 10 for 2 hrs . Great conditions. Fast and furious. Good start to 09!

Dusty the Whale

Mr.Chainsaw
the picture is great. me MIG and his friend (nonsitemember) did a bunch of miles good ride MIG only had one fall, thats 8 short of his record. i didn't notice the hand position during the pic...:cry:I'm offended :cry:

hooples3

the picture is great. me MIG and his friend (nonsitemember) did a bunch of miles good ride MIG only had one fall, thats 8 short of his record. i didn't notice the hand position during the pic...:cry:I'm offended :cry:
:hmmm: why cause he didnt actually grab you? ;)

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
Dudes,
good pic I was out later in the day for a good ride..wish I knew you guys were out I would have started earlier..
gotta watch myself I am doing multi-postings for the same topic..

FFT

Gay & Stuffy
That bridge looks very well constructed and seems to withstand any kinda storm that rolls down that river.

MMuller

Still trying to figure out where that shot of Fred is next to the river. Is that on the other side of the Hospital rd lot? Or is it at the very end of the park, past hog bog where it hits the river?

Top Bottom