Ride Wednesday 7-13-05

M

mike240se

Ok looks like its going to be really nice today and not too hot..... So i am going to ride early this evening maybe around 6:30 or so.... I am open on locations, if someone else wants to ride and has a preference of location, let me know... Lewis Morris, Tourne, etc.... Let me know.

-Mike

Shaggz

A strong 7
Mike -

Weather looks ominous. I may try Kitt. if it holds out. let me know if youa re interested.

M

mike240se

if the weather holds up i would be interested, the only problem is that i am coming from paterson, i think that going to kittatiny is going to bring me through some major traffic. Would you consider tourne??? there is no traffic from sparta to tourne at rush hour....

mike

gerard

I think I might be down for the tourne, depends when I can get out of work and the weather though.

M

mike240se

gerard, cool, i want to see that bike.... Call me on my cell, i private messaged you the number, afraid to post it cause crawlers could get it then..... when you know... i havent decided on a definite time yet, but its gotta be tourne cause traffic to kittatiny will kill all my ride time....

Shaggz

A strong 7
mike240se said:
if the weather holds up i would be interested, the only problem is that i am coming from paterson, i think that going to kittatiny is going to bring me through some major traffic. Would you consider tourne??? there is no traffic from sparta to tourne at rush hour....

mike

Definitely - didn't know you were coming from Paterson. I would just need to coordinate it a few days in advance...

Let me know if you are up for an early morning ride this weekend.

Jason

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
smarencik said:
mike240se said:

mike

Let me know if you are up for an early morning ride this weekend.

hehehe :lol: I can answer that for him.

C

CD1134

I'm always down for an early ride - if I'm invited that is. Tourne?

M

mike240se

gerard i didnt know you called until late when i got your message, sorry man.... i didnt ride though, i got stuck in paterson and the weather looked pretty bad.. i am dying to ride though, its been a week, longest all season.... my legs are going to suck. I am going to try to ride today but it looks like bad weather reports, but if it holds up, i am going....

gerard

its cool last night I ended up riding around where i live, did about 8 miles or so which was nice. I am going to try and ride again tonight around me, get in shape for the weekend. Hopefully it wont rain.

Top Bottom