Ride Sunday Jan 28th @ Hartshorne

Hey MTBER'S....Any XC riders looking to ride tomorrow at Hartshorne? 2 hours worth of a ride.... good pace....Sounds like good weather and fun times. Meet at the bottom parking lot @ 9 am Hope to see ya there...ChrisG lets see if we can get PatB out.....Let me know...Peace out ...Chuck:)

PatrickBrown

Hey MTBER'S....Any XC riders looking to ride tomorrow at Hartshorne? 2 hours worth of a ride.... good pace....Sounds like good weather and fun times. Meet at the bottom parking lot @ 9 am Hope to see ya there...ChrisG lets see if we can get PatB out.....Let me know...Peace out ...Chuck:)

whats up Chuck Chill out....... hows it goin, all is well here......

man I dont have the 2 wheels yet, or I would be there

goin out to a Bday party in NYC tonite so I wouldnt be much use tomorrow anyways

Pat, Hey dude....I hope you get those two wheels soon..If you need to use one of mine. You know I would be more then willing. Have a good time at the B-day party.....But remember- the more you party the slower you go!!! Later Days Chuck

PatrickBrown

Pat, Hey dude....I hope you get those two wheels soon..If you need to use one of mine. You know I would be more then willing. Have a good time at the B-day party.....But remember- the more you party the slower you go!!! Later Days Chuck

ha ha I know man I know, this is looking like my return to the 2 wheels is going to be with most of my old crew. oh man you guys are going to put a hurtin on me.

I'm going to pick up a singlespeed in the next couple weeks.....

ChrisG

Unapologetic Lifer for Rock and Roll
Still up in the air...

Not sure what I'm doing in the morning. Weather permitting, I'll be hitting the road. If weather's not so good for the road, I think it'll be Allaire.

Anybody else looking to hit Hartshorne tomorrow morning?

ArmyOfNone

The two of you in one park could spell death for us mortals.

Ill probally ride local, spending the day with the gf. Have fun!

ChrisG

Not sure what I'm doing in the morning. Weather permitting, I'll be hitting the road. If weather's not so good for the road, I think it'll be Allaire.

Anybody else looking to hit Hartshorne tomorrow morning?
Ended up deciding at 7:30 AM to hit the road. 3 hours on the fixed gear, including about a half dozen climbs. Pretty damp beginning, but the weather got better and better as the morning went on...how were the woods, conditions-wise?

ArmyOfNone

chris,

you think we should work on a big ride for this weekend? mayb a spot in the middle. Chimney Rock?

ChrisG

Sure...

chris,

you think we should work on a big ride for this weekend? maybe a spot in the middle. Chimney Rock?
Sounds good to me. I'm planning on riding the road on Saturday- can we look to set something up for Sunday?

ArmyOfNone

Sounds good to me. I'm planning on riding the road on Saturday- can we look to set something up for Sunday?

I am sure that something can be worked out.

Gentlemen, Ladies- plans sunday? CR 9ish? Ill wait for a to get a feel b4 i post something up.

walter

Fourth Party
I am sure that something can be worked out.

Gentlemen, Ladies- plans sunday? CR 9ish? Ill wait for a to get a feel b4 i post something up.

Let me check with the wife, my daughter, my stomach, legs and lungs, if all work out, I'll join you for a few minutes.

I just learned that the wife is taking the little one out all day saturday, so that may be my big day to ride, maybe hit somewhere new and do some exploring, we'll see.

Last edited:
Top Bottom