ride 12Oct08

S

southern118

Was wondering if anyone is intrested in showing me around. i have not really rode since i left for basic in june. so it will probably be a slower ride but i have no problem trying to keep up if it isnt to insane of a pace.

james

S

southern118

isnt there anyone that wants to ride this sunday? and show a couple people from the guard around

Frank

Sasquatch
sorry

I would love to give you a tour but unfortunately I will be at Chimney Rock all weekend for the IMBA TCC visit.

S

southern118

looks like i have to change it the daughter has a party to go to probably going to go saturday :(

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
we are doing a ride on sunday starting at 11:00 am hospital road lot.

dualfisted

sorry mayn!!!

This is a work weekend for me. Sux too, looks like the weather is gonna be just peachy for some ridin'!!! I suggest hitting the hospital road lot around 9am, it'll pro'ly be packed and I'm sure someone will be glad to have ya on their back wheel. I've done that a ton with good results in the past. You just gotta be good at sizing up riders' abilities so u don't wind up in middle of an olympic paced ride.

Mongoose Rider

Sunday sounds good to me!

Wow I might actually be able to get back on the track. No backing out this time guys! Keep in mind I haven't been out there in over a month. But can't wait to get back on the saddle. I'll keep checking in.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions