Ride 10/07

ellbiddy

Awesome ride, made it out with kush, droptopchevy, and pearl had a blast started off really quick and fun for me but as the sun set, I began crashing...a lot haha at least I provided entertainment. Had a blast riding, definitely going to pick up a light this week, sadly we picked a not so good place to park (27 lot) and when we came out a cop was waiting for us. Really nice about it, but let us know we were breaking some rules ;). He's going to have fun waiting for the guys that were just going in as we were finishing up :rolleyes:

I also got a flat the last 100-200 feet coming back, best time to get a flat if any :p

Here's my motion based stuff, I started late and ended it early so it's missing stuff:
http://trail.motionbased.com/trail/activity/6930697

If you guys ever want to meet up for a ride again morning/afternoon I'm in, at least for your comic relief hah

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
i had a blast, thanks for letting me drag you guys down.. i really appreciate you guys letting me tag along for my first full loop! i definitely need to get some better lungs/legs if im going to ride at that pace anymore :p

yeah that was a good ride. first good ride I was on with the single speed. hpoefully I can make it out to six mile again. about a 45 minute drive home without traffic.

kush

hey guys, an extremely fun ride!

the new trail is coming along nicely.

really good pace, sporty - social.

let's make it a permanent tue night ride!

ellbiddy, yea you gotta get a light on the helmet :D but then I'll miss the acrobatics :D

pearl, great having you there. anytime you want to ride, welcome.

droptop - excellent riding with you again. that's a coooool new 29er, looks like you will wind up ditching the bontrager jones acx(?) for some ignitors :D

nothing quite like a foot massage from the gf after a ride. yeah we gotta find a way to avoid that parking lot.
I do love the 29er, I have to take a look at the clicking bottombracket, I hear it's a common thing with the gary fisher rig. ignitors are back at the shop waiting to be put on tubeless.

kush

nothing quite like a foot massage from the gf after a ride. yeah we gotta find a way to avoid that parking lot.
I do love the 29er, I have to take a look at the clicking bottombracket, I hear it's a common thing with the gary fisher rig. ignitors are back at the shop waiting to be put on tubeless.

Gary Fisher gave you a foot massage ? :D

GSTim

Formerly M3Tim
I think I passed you guys right on the way in. I would have tagged along but I wasn't sure if my injured rib was going to let me hang.

Trails were in great shape, tacky and super fast.

What did the cop say? There was one in the lot last Friday when I came out but he just sat there and shined his light on us a few times, never came over. Hopefully this doesn't become an issue. :mad:

Last edited:

kush

I think I passed you guys right on the way in. I would have tagged along but I wasn't sure if my injured rib was going to let me hang.

Trails were in great shape, tacky and super fast.

What did the cop say? There was one in the lot last Friday when I came out but he just sat there and shined his light on us a few times, never came over. Hopefully this doesn't become and issue. :mad:

he said no use of park after sundown... but he was fairly nice about it. but it seems they're going to start driving the point home.

ellbiddy

I've heard of creaks that usually turn out to be the chain ring bolts, but never clicks :confused: hope you can get it sorted.

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
i lost a couple of those chain ring bolts. i heard it most of the ride, it sounded more like the chain was skipping...

Not it's definately the bottom brackey creaking. I see review on it saying how the Eccentric Bottom Bracket is a pour design.

Gary Fisher didn't give me a foot massage, but the girlfriend did.:rofl:

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions