Reverb finally took a crap

Soundguy

#SenditGuy
Team MTBNJ Halter's
The line looked like it was kinked just before the post. My guess is that over time it just crept deeper into the frame, which explains why it was so stuck, and being that I ride a small frame the cable got jammed up. Once I finally got the post out I gave it a quick bleed and pumped the air pressure back up and it was all good. It's not the smoothest...surely could use a full service...but it's working fine. The fluid that came out was straight black lol.

THATmanMANNY

reverb talk....
posting for a friend. He bought used reverb and seller said it was all working order. My friend received it and it probably sat for one year.

When he went to install it it was stuck in the down position. He bought a bleed it and did it and it fixed that issue. And it's never held is height. It will sag quite a bit even with proper air pressure. Advice is appreciated. Thank you!

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
reverb talk....
posting for a friend. He bought used reverb and seller said it was all working order. My friend received it and it probably sat for one year.

When he went to install it it was stuck in the down position. He bought a bleed it and did it and it fixed that issue. And it's never held is height. It will sag quite a bit even with proper air pressure. Advice is appreciated. Thank you!

i believe this is @MadisonDan time to shine . . . .

Jmann

Never gonna let you down.
After two reverbs that developed squish, I’m out of the reverb game entirely. Fool me twice and so forth. Ordered a PNW, will see how that treats me. Was looking at bike yolk, but the pnw was half the price.

Magic

Formerly 1sh0t1b33r
Team MTBNJ Halter's
reverb talk....

Get a refund and buy my used and working Reverb.

Soundguy

#SenditGuy
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Yeah, mine has the sag as well. I raised it up in the seat post to compensate but it is really annoying. I never did a full service/rebuild and it is three years old tho...

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
i gave my reverb and a bleed kit to utah - notice i didn't tag him.
He thought it was a proper deal sweetener. ;)
check back next year

Top Bottom