Return to Allamuchy, Saturday 11/4

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
The sequel!

Going back for more pain, and to try and get more familiar with the park. Same general details as last time:

Pace: moderate
Time: 7:00 roll from the lot
Duration: 3 hours
Location: Tranquility lot, near the white trail start (I think)
No drop

Basically I'm trying to figure my way around the park a little bit. If you're going to join and expect me to lead, it could be a day of doubling back and so on. I know enough now to get from my car to Cardiac, and back down again. If it turns out that I end up climbing that damn hill 3 times and randomly trying out different trails here and there, so be it. Nobody ever got less fit from climbing that thing.

Basically want to keep the wheels moving for 3 hours. Pace is whatever it is. Feel free to join.

Norm

S

Stan LeCupp

I'll probably ride Allamuchy on Saturday but 7am is wayyyy too early for me, Especially in the cold. Too bad. If by some miracle I'm up by then I may join.

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
figures that i'm the one that initially posted up to join these i have to bail on the first two. the wife and i are taking our first "vacation" in two years...a couple days in cape may at a B&B. hopefully nexst weekend the stars will align...

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Stan,

I'll be there. Might be cold.

Jake,

I'll probably be there next week. Might be cold.

Norm

Mike679

Norm:

Would join you, but my older daughter's last soccer game is at 9:00am on Saturday. I'll likely ride Sunday early from the Waterloo lot of Allamuchy or maybe go to Round Valley for a 2-3 hour grind. Leaning towards Allamuchy at the moment, though.

Were you still planning to go to Mahlon on Sunday?

Mike

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Mike679 said:
Were you still planning to go to Mahlon on Sunday?

Mike,

Sunday is looking iffy, which is why I need to ride Saturday.

Norm

ChrisG

Unapologetic Lifer for Rock and Roll
one of these days...

...I'd like to join your gang for a Saturday ride, but anything earlier than 8AM will be tough, as I'm coming from GSP Exit 105.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Bumping this to the 'new posts' page.

If nobody else signs on I'm not going to make any pains to get rolling at 7:00. I may show up earlier because I'm a glutton for punishment.

cem

Stan LeCupp said:
I'll probably ride Allamuchy on Saturday but 7am is wayyyy too early for me, Especially in the cold. Too bad. If by some miracle I'm up by then I may join.

Stan LeCupp what time are going to ride? I'm free Saturday till 2:30

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
If you're asking me - same as last week or faster.

If you're asking cem, I believe about the same.

Top Bottom