Return of Vitamin MTB @ Allaire 1/10/09

Mare

Assuming the weather permits riding this weekend, I am going to reschedule that long lost Allaire ride for this coming Saturday, but it will be different than the past to try and make everyone happy!

Hospital Road Parking Lot (Click here for directions)

9:00 a.m. Intermediate ride. Pace is not super duper, warp speed fast because I am not super duper, warp speed fast, but we will push the whole time and there will be no stopping. This is not beginner friendly. Come on out, but if you get dropped, no whining. Feel free to drop me too if I am too slow.

11:30 a.m. Beginner ride. Anyone/any level welcome to come to this ride and no-one will be dropped on this ride. The group determines the pace and we can stop to play/practice on anything you want to play on. This will last about 1 - 1.5 hours.

Wheels down at these times, so please arrive early because you must sign in.

elzoller

El Guac-Oh
I am dropping my parents at the airport early Sat morning, I should be able to make this afterwards....Since my last week attempt at riding Allaire was a bust... :D

Brian Snyder

JORBA "Roaming Gnome"
JORBA.ORG
I think I can be convinced to ride both rides too.:rolleyes: Hell, you know I wil be there for the fun @ Allaire. :D

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
Barring any unforeseen obstacles, my SuperFly should finally be ready to roll. I'll be there to partake in the "Fred Funattics" We will start our own group as so no one gets hurt:D

-Jim.

Wobbegong

Barring any unforeseen obstacles, my SuperFly should finally be ready to roll. I'll be there to partake in the "Fred Funattics" We will start our own group as so no one gets hurt:D

-Jim.

If we pass, I'll challenge your group to a "Dance Off". Prepare to get served. :)

Last edited:

MEAN IRISH GUY

Horse-faced space dog
will this be a matchy matchy dance off? im not going to lie, if i randomly came around a turn in allaire and came accross men in spandex spinning on a piece of cardboard in the woods i might crash and than piss myself.:rofl:

mwlikesbikes

will this be a matchy matchy dance off? im not going to lie, if i randomly came around a turn in allaire and came accross men in spandex spinning on a piece of cardboard in the woods i might crash and than piss myself.:rofl:

Better that than a Pants off Dance off! :D

Top Bottom