Residents of Sparta & Surrounding Areas

Shaggz

A strong 7
We are hoping to expand the trail network in the area, and are looking for some volunteers. This is still in the planning stages, but please let me know if you are interested and I will keep you in the loop!

SpartaBard

We are hoping to expand the trail network in the area, and are looking for some volunteers. This is still in the planning stages, but please let me know if you are interested and I will keep you in the loop!

You can count me in! :D

Fogerson

Former Resident Nerd
I'm in as long as it doesn't distract from putting a bow on the wall reroute and doing what needs to be done to Stones Gate for sustainability @ MD.

mergs

Spokompton's Finest
JORBA.ORG
Or dilution of effort...:D

Fogerson, the chippy cheerleader avatar is back! :)

Tim, we can do both... sure there will be an element of multi-tasking required but the overall benefits will be better trails at adjacent areas. In addition, once the Friends of Sparta Mountain becomes more up to speed on how to build trails to the IMBA spec, they'll be more self sufficient there.

In any case, we can count on you to work MDR like an animal when the time comes, eh? ;)

Fogerson

Former Resident Nerd
Fogerson, the chippy cheerleader avatar is back! :)

Tim, we can do both... sure there will be an element of multi-tasking required but the overall benefits will be better trails at adjacent areas. In addition, once the Friends of Sparta Mountain becomes more up to speed on how to build trails to the IMBA spec, they'll be more self sufficient there.

In any case, we can count on you to work MDR like an animal when the time comes, eh? ;)

Wow, it took a lot longer than I thought before somebody mentioned my wife's pic has returned in my avatar.

Yes, I am MD's bitch...

Top Bottom