Rent

anrothar

entirely thrilled
hey all,

i'm looking to move out of my current living arangement. if anyone has or knows of a room for rent, preferably in a house, let me know. i'm looking in the <$700 range, very near to Jefferson Twp. i would prefer to live with independant roommates, not a couple of any sort. but that's a preferance, not a requirement.

i'm fairly clean. i do make messes, but i pick up after myself. i'm a bit of a health freak, but could care less about your habits, aside from smoking. i could only deal with non or outside smokers. preferably non. i obviously ride bikes, and will be bringing 3 of them with me. i'm steadily employed, and have been at the same job for more than a year and a half. i have a good sense of humor about everything, myself included. i'll probably make fun of you, but will equally make fun of myself. in fact, i'll probably make fun of just about everything. it's all good natured. aside from bicycles, i enjoy art, creative music, wierd movies, beer(good beer, i am a bit of a beer snob, and NOT an alchoholic), hiking, learning, learning languages(i have a fairly good grasp of spanish, and of irish[gaelic]), ladies and eating.

benefits for you:
i homebrew, you taste test it.
i'm a former bike mechanic...
i have a super-fantastic man-beard that brings joy to every room i enter.

detractors for you:
my man-beard might make you feel inadequate.

-sean

soundz

The Hat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
he rode that ss karate monkey to mexico and was supposed to ride back to nj but ended up in alaska

his story is somewhere on one of those bike touring blog web sites

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
I can tell you from experience, Alaska is a hard place to come home from. While I was there I spent time cruising around Anchorage looking for a place to live and the last week trying to convince my wife why we need to not be in NJ anymore. We seriously don't realize how terrible this area is, we've all just gotten so used to it we don't think about it anymore.

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
I can tell you from experience, Alaska is a hard place to come home from. While I was there I spent time cruising around Anchorage looking for a place to live and the last week trying to convince my wife why we need to not be in NJ anymore. We seriously don't realize how terrible this area is, we've all just gotten so used to it we don't think about it anymore.
I felt the same way after visiting Utah on a ski trip, however my family and wife's family are from NJ. I believe it's important to have family around, especially if you have kids. Also I'd probably be divorced if I lived in such awesome outdoor rec places, I'd never be home.

rick81721

Lothar

Yeah Alaska is awesome but we're trying to escape winters so it's a no-go for us. But def out of stinkin NJ!

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
I have no family here in NJ, they all moved South. My wife's family is local though so that's a tough one to get past.

Top Bottom