Renewed love for Mahlon Dickerson

B.L.

A group of us put in about 4 hours at MD on Saturday and it was great. The snow made it extra special fun. When I lived in Jefferson (until 1997) I used to ride there almost EVERY time I rode. Over the past years I've only been there a handful of times, and I got to check out all the "new" stuff this weekend. (But only the "legal" trails, of course.) It was a lot of fun and we hit almost every trail in the park. If you haven't been there in a while, I would suggest checking it out again...some of the new trails make it seem like a different park.

PatrickBrown

I have never actually ridden there, only done the races there, the races on both sides of the street, I'm sure there is a ton more to ride there....

ChrisG

Unapologetic Lifer for Rock and Roll
I have never actually ridden there, only done the races there, the races on both sides of the street, I'm sure there is a ton more to ride there....
Same thing, need to get up there for a group ride.

In fact, the same thing can be said for Lewis Morris, Allamuchy, KVSP, etc. I need to get in some rides at all of these places.

anrothar

entirely thrilled
i was in there today after work, and it was great to see all the tire tracks in the snow ahead. excellent conditions though. just enough snow to make it fun, not enough to really mess with traction.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
just enough snow to make it fun, not enough to really mess with traction.

Traction at LM was excellent this weekend, even with the inch of snow. Best conditions in a long time this past weekend. Hoping for a nice coming weekend as well.

Top Bottom