Remember Your Mass Series Numbers!

ArmyOfNone

For rest of the season those who are doing the MASS series, remember to bring your number with you. Its a $10 replacement fee for a new one. I just caught this while checking my email.

Im sure many of you knew this, but im new to the series and im sure many others are as well.

Good Luck! See you tomorrow!

-Mr. DNF

Shaggz

A strong 7
Good luck to all of the MASS Racers! Someone, please drag Fred across the finish line if necessary...

BiknBen

what time are you guys hitting the road tomorrow?

Fred is picking me up from the trenton area a little after 6am. He is doing the Sport SS at 9am. I'm doing the Expert SS race at 11am.

Don't worry. I will drag Fred's limp body over the line if I have to. :getsome:

BiknBen

Did Fred finish a race yet;)?

-Jim.

Yes Fred did manage to finish. Actualy quite nicely in the top ten of his field. Maybe he has turned that corner and has started anew?

I nearly had to pull a DNF (Do Not Fred) but managed to continue. I was racing from pump to pump. I had a slow leak in the rear as my first lap ended. I think I need to refresh my tubeless sealant because it did not seal the relatively small hole. I got a bad front flat in the third lap. I managed to finish, on the bike, but it was not pretty.

ArmyOfNone

I finished! Carnage free! And even got to drink a beer in the process. *two thumbs up* Long race report to follow.

It was a great race and a much harder course then I remembered....My single speed (Miss Mary)with a 34-18 was just to much of a gear, not to mention 3 flats one every lap....Thanks Fred for the tire change..:) Ben, we had a great start to bad, luck was not with us:mad:.....Thanks to all the people who put this race on and it is done for a great cause.....See ya there next year...Chris G you still the man:cool: Chemgirl, I hope you are feeling better today that log crossing was so tricky...Feel better.

Top Bottom