Referrals Please! Real Estate Agent Montville/Kinnelon

ChrisRU

I'm looking for a residential real estate agent for a single family detached home purchase. Experience in eastern Morris County, specifically Montville, Kinnelon, and potentially neighboring communities and strong personal referral will weigh heavily in the selection process.

I'm not looking for part-timers or tour guides. I need someone who is motivated and brings real value to their clients. If anyone has a solid recommendation please post up or PM me.

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
The one we used was awesome and to the point. I'm sure you want someone local to you though!

ChrisRU

@pearl, for your NJ or Somerville transaction? Def would prefer someone local.

@mattybfat, As much as I like our agent and will look into her recommendations, I'd prefer strong referrals from others who don't have a stake in the outcome.

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Maybe I should of stated it is your realtor is more important then your attorney.
The attorney is collecting a standard fee for a standard practice
The realtor is trying to help "you" through one of your biggest purchases the best way they can. Great realtors do this the least painful way. Trust me you find one you will hold on to one for next sale/purchase.

Top Bottom