Red Sox 2.5

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I'm in morning:(

Think I'll ride my mtb in the rain tonight, then tell George to Fire Joe Torre

i would have liked to seen them win one more game. then lose. :D

i hope that fool doesn't fire torre.

this morning i had two eggs on a whole wheat pita. that's good living.

J

joanqs

i would have liked to seen them win one more game. then lose. :D

i hope that fool doesn't fire torre.

this morning i had two eggs on a whole wheat pita. that's good living.

I was really hoping for a sox / yankee match up.

AND..I had a medium dunkin donuts coffee and a handful of pretzels. How do you all have time to actually eat in the morning?? I miss my morning eggs...That's it I am getting up earlier tomorrow.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I can't go a single day without breakfast. The fastest will be a bowl of cereal but I often cook something.

i dont know this silly "old" joke...:hmmm:

Breakfast is one of my favorite meals, along with lunch and dinner. Sorry to even mention it. I'm sure it was a letdown. I'll let you know what I had for breakfast tomorrow, tomorrow. But it'll be today then.

Nimrod

i have a 2:45 appoinment = leave work early.

so i'll thrown the mtb in the car:D and ride after the appointment

if its raining.............. Home Theather speaker shopping:p

Baseball is over for 07:getsome:

J

joanqs

I can't go a single day without breakfast. The fastest will be a bowl of cereal but I often cook something.

Breakfast is one of my favorite meals, along with lunch and dinner. Sorry to even mention it. I'm sure it was a letdown. I'll let you know what I had for breakfast tomorrow, tomorrow. But it'll be today then.

I wasn't letdown, im easily amused. And I am waiting to hear what you had for breakfast, I had a banana.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I wasn't letdown, im easily amused. And I am waiting to hear what you had for breakfast, I had a banana.

Fantastic! Almost the same as yesterday. We had steak last night for dinner and I didn't finish mine, so I sliced that up and cooked it up, tossed 2 eggs on it, then cheese on top. Put it in a wrap with avocado again. Same theme as yesterday just slightly different. I get on runs like this, wrap every day for a week. Then move on to something else. I guess you didn't get up early enough today?

J

joanqs

steak and eggs, perfect together. i didn't get up early enough for eggs, but the breakfast references inspired me to go food shopping last night, (during the thunderstorm) so that i could prepare proper meals for me to have during the work days-including hard boiled eggs, salads, fruit, cheeses, GREEN GOODNESS (yum), organic peanut butter, bottles of water, and organic dark chocolate- amongst other things.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
steak and eggs, perfect together. i didn't get up early enough for eggs, but the breakfast references inspired me to go food shopping last night, (during the thunderstorm) so that i could prepare proper meals for me to have during the work days-including hard boiled eggs, salads, fruit, cheeses, GREEN GOODNESS (yum), organic peanut butter, bottles of water, and organic dark chocolate- amongst other things.

We've gone off the deep end with fruit. I know, I know, your health is priceless but we just go and grab anything we think we want. When we got home from the food store last week we realized the 6 peaches we bought were 9 stinking dollars!!!

I love dark chocolate. I buy the 1 pound bars at Trader Joe's.

J

joanqs

We've gone off the deep end with fruit. I know, I know, your health is priceless but we just go and grab anything we think we want. When we got home from the food store last week we realized the 6 peaches we bought were 9 stinking dollars!!!

I love dark chocolate. I buy the 1 pound bars at Trader Joe's.

we are so off topic here, but i was noticing the prices of fruit too. Oranges have also been really expensive. I wonder...

Last year I remember reading an article about a sickness affecting Bees called "Bee Colony Collapse Disorder" (or something like that) I dont remember every detail but generally--- bees leave their hives during the day to pollinate our vegetables and fuits and then return to the hive at dusk. Well, now a large number of bees can't find their way back to the hive and are collapsing. The numbers of bees dying from this sickness have taken its toll on our professional bee keepers. Usually, hundreds of professional beekeepers caravan from state to state pollinating various vegetation and because of this disease they've lost around half of their bees. I am pretty sure that the almond industry has been severly disrupted by this and I am not so sure but I think bees are used to pollinate around 30 or 40 percent (?) of all US crops.

This is the rise in gas prices , who knows

I guess I could google this but I am too tired right now.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
You know I remember hearing about the bees at some point, but there are so many sensational media stories I just tuned it out. I googled it and see a Nat Geo article from 2004 and an NPR article from 2006. Then there's the wikipedia article on pollinator decline. Exciting stuff there.

I searched the news and it seems the mite comes up with a lot of searches.

Good thoughts about food prices though. Almond butter is through the roof, but then it's always been expensive.

As an aside (to this off-topic aside), the peaches were ok, not worth $1.50 a pop. The oranges I got were downright amazing though.

Nimrod

You know I remember hearing about the bees at some point, but there are so many sensational media stories I just tuned it out. I googled it and see a Nat Geo article from 2004 and an NPR article from 2006. Then there's the wikipedia article on pollinator decline. Exciting stuff there.

I searched the news and it seems the mite comes up with a lot of searches.

Good thoughts about food prices though. Almond butter is through the roof, but then it's always been expensive.

As an aside (to this off-topic aside), the peaches were ok, not worth $1.50 a pop. The oranges I got were downright amazing though.

Great............... now the Peach Industry is going to collapse!

Top Bottom