Recommended Giant Dealer

tonyride

Don't piss off the red guy
Agree, Town Cycle does a real nice job. I bought my Reign there and also have had them work on my other bikes too. Good knowledge and reasonable rates.
They also did a great job on my Wife's Rocky Mountain a few years back and you can't beat the rate...$0. For some reason I didn't know they were a Giant dealer. Sucks getting old.

huffster

Another fan of Town Cycle here. They helped me deal with a warranty claim even though I bought the Giant up in New England. Very professional and I was happy with the outcome.

Dirt Dawg

Thumbs up for Town Cycle as well. Broke a hanger on my son's Trek at the Jungle, didnt have one in my pack. Town had me back on the trails in less than an hour.

D'Oh

I been dealing with the Halter crew for a little over a year and I am very happy. I go in with I am thinking about .... He tells me yes no and why and he recommend the right gear and bike for you. Every time I purchased something that they said was not good and I did it anyway guess what they where right! Halter's is the place to go if in central Jersey.

TheBikeGuy1

Shop: The Bicycle Hub
Shop Keep
Freehold Bicycle

freehold bicycle is a nice place to pick up a nice giant and the guy has been there forever his name is jack its a pretty small shop, but a friend that always treats his customers good. been doing this for over 30 years !

Top Bottom