Really good map app

ktmrider

We were just at kingdom trails and were constantly stopping and unfolding a map to stay on our route, turns out that the app " Maprika" had all the trails marked , so it was a lot easier to pull out the phone and look , it even shows you your location on the trails . I tested it at Lewis Morris today and it worked great !

sounds good, I'll be heading up to KT on the 26th, I'll be downloading this app today

We were just at kingdom trails and were constantly stopping and unfolding a map to stay on our route, turns out that the app " Maprika" had all the trails marked , so it was a lot easier to pull out the phone and look , it even shows you your location on the trails . I tested it at Lewis Morris today and it worked great !

And I didn`t need my glasses to read it at kingdom !

dude, why didn't you turn us on to this when we saw you? :hmmm:

A guy staying in a room next door to us told me Saturday night. I only used it sunday morning for the first time. I was pissed cause we stopped like a million times to read a sweaty map on like every third intersection, well not me cause I cant read squat without glasses, Mr. KTM Rider had the honors. the app is super sweet, shows you where you are clear as day and makes deciding where to go a snap. I`m surprised they don't advertise it when you get a pass. I went on it when I got home and there are trails around here you can load up also.

Last edited:
are the trails well marked, did you guys get lost at all?
trails are very well marked, but there are hundreds of intersection of the course of a ride, so it's very easy to get lost/confused, but easy to get unlost as soon as you pull out a map.

Map App

Check out MTBproject.com it's a collaboration w/ IMBA. Still getting more trails added.

We were just at kingdom trails and were constantly stopping and unfolding a map to stay on our route, turns out that the app " Maprika" had all the trails marked

This app worked quite well at Kingdom, pair this with the most up to date paper map and you should be able to hit everything you want, maybe not exactly how you want, but you'll get to it.

Back
Top Bottom