Real Miles

The Kalmyk

Those of you with computers on your bikes I was wondering what the mileage is from rt 27 to the canal and back...What was your fastest time...What route do you take...Any info would help

thanx

walter

Fourth Party
I just checked ArmyofNone's motionbased stuff, as little as 10, as many as 16, but I think it could be stretched out a wee bit more.

Either he or Jdog can give you some better info, I just got you some quick numbers. If I had any sort of computer literacy I would supply a link to his MB stuff, but Im not the best with this machine.

anrothar

entirely thrilled
you can write the link on a piece of paper, then either glue it to your screen in the message box, or put it in one of your usb ports and it will automatically upload it to the interweb.

walter

Fourth Party
you can write the link on a piece of paper, then either glue it to your screen in the message box, or put it in one of your usb ports and it will automatically upload it to the interweb.

Yeh, I was just reading about that in my interwb for dummies cliff notes, I'll give it a shot.

J-Dro

It usually comes out to about 13 miles for me but I'm sure there are some trails that could stretch it out a bit longer.

walter

Fourth Party
Spencer, I apologize, the ride that is almost 16 miles looks like it is from Freds front door, I didnt catch that before

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions