Rays? NJ? WTF?

FFT

Gay & Stuffy
I would have to un-retire my pads if philly happens. I guess I got another year of park left in me, maybe. :hmmm:

gmb3

JORBA: Sourlands
JORBA.ORG
I wonder when they're opening? I'm actually heading to Syracuse one weekend in January...

don

I wonder when they're opening? I'm actually heading to Syracuse one weekend in January...

Get the intel when you are up there gmb3! 5 hours to 'cuse vs 9+ to get out to Cleveland is a lot better.

gmb3

JORBA: Sourlands
JORBA.ORG
When i go up there i probably wont take my bike but i'll drop the address into my GPS and go see what's up and report back.

don

Cranx looks to be opening this weekend.

A few of us might be doing a day trip in the next month. Will post up if it comes together.

MannyL358

Thought this was interesting …in the video Ray mentions he had plans to open a park on the east coast sponsored by Mongoose/GT. He was talking in the past-tense so I’m not sure if he still has plans to do it. :hmmm:

http://vimeo.com/38116840

He talks about it starting at minute 11:10

Last edited:

don

wow that is awesome. Looks really advanced with all those wall ride ops

Half the distance to Rays!

I really dig that jump line - how it's not just a bunch of boxes. It really looks fun as hell.

Yeah, from my place Mapquest is saying 5 hours. I drove out to Ray's years ago and it was close to 8 but that was hauling ass the whole time. My nerves were almost too shot to ride.

MTBNJ road trip?
Some of the local trail heads might be heading up in April - will let you know if you want to go up. I'm hoping I can get out for it.

THATmanMANNY

Yeah, from my place Mapquest is saying 5 hours. I drove out to Ray's years ago and it was close to 8 but that was hauling ass the whole time. My nerves were almost too shot to ride.
hahaha, i know that feeling. So true.

Top Bottom