Rays MTB Odd Couple Video

don

Vise - thanks for posting that vid up. I mentioned the jump in another thread but never went back to link the vid to it. You are right that last transfer by Taj is beyond sick. I've ridden Ray's a couple times and just floating over that spine feels pretty big. I really don't know how he came up with that line. And the best thing about Taj is he's a real down to earth guy.

And while Taj made most of his stuff look easy his body took a beating :eek::
p1020221.600x450.jpg

Body giving itself a tattoo, eh?

I thought the 2 of them rode the hell out of the place. Lots of new lines and pretty burly stuff. Kinda think they should have one the whole thing.

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
Totally impressive all around. The beating that Taj takes is out of hand.

Jeff's bike control is amazing. I had heard that he was no longer on Rock Shox and this is the first time I have seen him on a fox fork.

HumanVise

Jeff's bike control is ridiculous. I've seen him pull stuff off on his XC bike that just blows my mind. I showed him the Turtle at Mahlon one day and he rode up and hung out on top of it both ways like you or I would go up a curb.

I never met Taj, but he seems like a tough dude. Guy's pain tolerance must be off the charts....

HumanVise

Vise - thanks for posting that vid up. I mentioned the jump in another thread but never went back to link the vid to it. You are right that last transfer by Taj is beyond sick. I've ridden Ray's a couple times and just floating over that spine feels pretty big. I really don't know how he came up with that line. And the best thing about Taj is he's a real down to earth guy.

And while Taj made most of his stuff look easy his body took a beating :eek::
p1020221.600x450.jpg

Body giving itself a tattoo, eh?

I thought the 2 of them rode the hell out of the place. Lots of new lines and pretty burly stuff. Kinda think they should have one the whole thing.

Is that Taj's ankle bone on the floor at the left?

Top Bottom