Rattling Creek- Re-Scheduled

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Ok I just got this:

“HARRISBURG – Amid concerns about the potential spread of COVID-19, Pennsylvania Department of Conservation and Natural Resources (DCNR) Secretary Cindy Adams Dunn today announced that effective Friday, March 13, all public programs, events and trainings in state parks and forests will be cancelled for the remainder of March, and the month of April.

With the exception of three state parks in Montgomery County, DCNR facilities throughout the state will remain open, pending any changes in COVID-19 spread.”

So parks are not closed. Just events.

rmap01

Ok I just got this:

“HARRISBURG – Amid concerns about the potential spread of COVID-19, Pennsylvania Department of Conservation and Natural Resources (DCNR) Secretary Cindy Adams Dunn today announced that effective Friday, March 13, all public programs, events and trainings in state parks and forests will be cancelled for the remainder of March, and the month of April.

With the exception of three state parks in Montgomery County, DCNR facilities throughout the state will remain open, pending any changes in COVID-19 spread.”

The world has gone?? crazy!!!

Joe J

Ok I just got this:

That makes more sense.

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
The world has gone?? crazy!!!
No, not necessarily. They are trying to reduce events of mass gatherings to cut down the spread of the Coronavirus.

200 mtbers coming together to get their number plate, line up shoulder to shoulder and then go out hard to race, with occasionally body contact and snot rocket trajectory, is not a good idea.

With companies and school's telling people to stay home, postponing a race doesn't sound crazy. Fortunately parks are still open. I just got back from Ringwood and the parking lot was packed with cars. While there were a lot of cars, people were coming and going in small numbers and spread out on trails and thus able to enjoy some recreation without the risk of spreading the virus.

Top Bottom