Raritan 911: Robocop

Can you legally own a firearm and pot in NJ?
This only has to do with medicinal card holders. If the state decided to mess with people I don't think it'd be to difficult to look up which citizens have both a mmc and a fid. If you just have a fid and decide to go buy recreational weed there's nothing to trace, you hand over your cash and walk out with your weed like buying a slice of pizza. If you have both, turn in your mmc if it's a concern. My understanding, which may be wrong, is the mmc really only gets you access to more dispensaries, and currently the majority of nj dispensaries are still only selling mm. This and I believe mmc holders also pay less than rec purchasers, as it is medicine.

This only has to do with medicinal card holders. If the state decided to mess with people I don't think it'd be to difficult to look up which citizens have both a mmc and a fid. If you just have a fid and decide to go buy recreational weed there's nothing to trace, you hand over your cash and walk out with your weed like buying a slice of pizza. If you have both, turn in your mmc if it's a concern. My understanding, which may be wrong, is the mmc really only gets you access to more dispensaries, and currently the majority of nj dispensaries are still only selling mm. This and I believe mmc holders also pay less than rec purchasers, as it is medicine.
Sorta.

They swipe your license when you walk through the door to buy Rec Weed so you can't hit multiple dispensaries in a day. Prices are the same. They raised the prices of Medical weed to match Rec weed, so patients are now pissed off. Welcome to NJ.

Sorta.

They swipe your license when you walk through the door to buy Rec Weed so you can't hit multiple dispensaries in a day. Prices are the same. They raised the prices of Medical weed to match Rec weed, so patients are now pissed off. Welcome to NJ.
And you still can't grow any of your own. #Bogus

Sorta.

They swipe your license when you walk through the door to buy Rec Weed so you can't hit multiple dispensaries in a day.
Guess I’ll be sending my wife if I ever decide to start buying weed lol.
Prices are the same. They raised the prices of Medical weed to match Rec weed, so patients are now pissed off. Welcome to NJ.
That sucks for the people that actually need it.
And you still can't grow any of your own. #Bogus
Probably isn’t going to stop the people that want to. I’ve been looking at those pop up tent greenhouses on Amazon to grow hot peppers. Figure I could set it up in my basement. Pretty sure someone’s growing weed in these.

BONUS STORY

I was at a local police officer's retirement party on Wednesday evening and heard a good one that had just happend last week.

A man and a woman met on Plenty of Fish, the old online dating app. They chatted and agreed to meet somewhere in person. So after a romantic meal at Burger King in Flemington, they decided to find a dimly lit park in which to continue the date. They both jumped into the man's car and parked at Tuccamirgan Park. Repayment for the double Whopper began after some clothing was removed. However, the man's 85% blockage from all the previous BK dates caught up with him and he began having severe chest pain that radiated down his left arm. The woman, who feared for her newly acquired provider, called 9-1-1.

PD arrived on scene with an ambulance and paramedics. EKG confirmed that the man is having the big one and this may be his last dessert run to the park. I asked for a description of the 9-1-1 caller and I was told, "yeah she was 2 bills easily."

The man is in a medically induced coma with severe heart damage.

A few days passed. The man's wife shows up at the PD to ask why the woman was in her husband's car. She apparently said something like, "I know men sometimes do strange things." The desk officer responded by saying you will have to ask your husband that question when he wakes up.

BONUS STORY

I was at a local police officer's retirement party on Wednesday evening and heard a good one that had just happend last week.

A man and a woman met on Plenty of Fish, the old online dating app. They chatted and agreed to meet somewhere in person. So after a romantic meal at Burger King in Flemington, they decided to find a dimly lit park in which to continue the date. They both jumped into the man's car and parked at Tuccamirgan Park. Repayment for the double Whopper began after some clothing was removed. However, the man's 85% blockage from all the previous BK dates caught up with him and he began having severe chest pain that radiated down his left arm. The woman, who feared for her newly acquired provider, called 9-1-1.

PD arrived on scene with an ambulance and paramedics. EKG confirmed that the man is having the big one and this may be his last dessert run to the park. I asked for a description of the 9-1-1 caller and I was told, "yeah she was 2 bills easily."

The man is in a medically induced coma with severe heart damage.

A few days passed. The man's wife shows up at the PD to ask why the woman was in her husband's car. She apparently said something like, "I know men sometimes do strange things." The desk officer responded by saying you will have to ask your husband that question when he wakes up.
Damn, you should write a book of true life short stories!

Of course. Who isn't open?

In high school we used to deadpan respond, "My mom's dead," which would kind of kill the mood if the delivery man didn't know it was part of the schtick. As we all get older, this concept no longer seems much of a joke.

In high school we used to deadpan respond, "My mom's dead," which would kind of kill the mood if the delivery man didn't know it was part of the schtick. As we all get older, this concept no longer seems much of a joke.

Yep. My mom died 49 years ago so that's been water under the bridge for a long time.

Back
Top Bottom