Raritan 911: Robocop

Bike N Gear

Shop: Bike N Gear
Shop Keep
I have a great opportunity for you. It includes mowing my lawn and I love firing slackers.

When can you start?

My wife just fired our landscapers. After years of complaining about their work she finally got to see them work in person since she was working from home.

rlb

Landscaper would be a great opportunity. Don't show for weeks, then mitigate the complaints by showing up with a flame thrower.

serviceguy

They might need one down the block from my shop. Chris just saw one climbing into a running wood chipper to get the wood unstuck.
What could possibly go wrong?
Well, at least he climbed in feet first to kick it loose. Head first would be stupid.
yes, that several seconds of regret while feeling your entire body feed into the machine is not to be missed!
Either way...
darwinawardsclosecallsareprettygoodschadenfreudethough_edad9a_6879413.jpg

Reactions: rlb

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I can always use another hold this get me that I need coffee, of course with many curses in between :)

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I have 3 neighbors that are cops. Well 2. One just retired and opened a power washing business. He was a detective in Newark.

Another one, who is about to retire, is looking to work in a bank investigating money laundering. That’s his current line of work.

I would have went the other way but hey, he’s a model citizen.

Reactions: rlb

Carson

Sport Bacon
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I have 3 neighbors that are cops. Well 2. One just retired and opened a power washing business. He was a detective in Newark.

Another one, who is about to retire, is looking to work in a bank investigating money laundering. That’s his current line of work.

I would have went the other way but hey, he’s a model citizen.

You up there in Copland, huh?

mfennell

You know, the more I think of it, the more I like the idea of telling off a particularly bad d-bag customer. I don't think I'd want to get fired for general incompetence, because that lets down your co-workers who might actually care but letting a Karen/Kevin have it? That sounds like fun.

A coworker was at the supermarket when some a-hole was berating the manager because some hourly nobody wasn't working hard enough. Seriously? There's a guy needing a verbal beatdown.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Top Bottom