Raritan 911: Robocop

Carson

Sport Bacon
Team MTBNJ Halter's
This is nothing new in NJ. A few years back an officer stopped someone for "flipping the bird" at the officer and wrote the driver for improper hand signals. Creative, yes, but the courts decided it was an unlawful stop.

serviceguy

If I were the police officer I would have 'flipped the bird' to the judge on my way out of court...an all too familiar gesture after all, hence he would not be in contempt of the court! She should have been charged for breathing while not carrying a functional brain...

Carson

Sport Bacon
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Assuming the poor thing was dead while the ranger was sawing her leg? Properly marinated that’s a great steak!

Yes, we shot it. But the damn thing was so wedged in the fence that we couldn't get it untangled. It must have struggled all night and made it far, far worse. Our rescue squad wanted to cut the fence out, which was unnecessary so I sent them away. No reason to destroy the property owner's fence. The Rangers enjoy this shit so they were happy to assist.

I asked the homeowner if he wanted the sawed-off leg as a trophy but he declined.

serviceguy

Yes, we shot it. But the damn thing was so wedged in the fence that we couldn't get it untangled. It must have struggled all night and made it far, far worse. Our rescue squad wanted to cut the fence out, which was unnecessary so I sent them away. No reason to destroy the property owner's fence. The Rangers enjoy this shit so they were happy to assist.

I asked the homeowner if he wanted the sawed-off leg as a trophy but he declined.

Thanks. It was the humane thing to do, both for the deer and the fence...

Top Bottom