Randy Pausch dead at the age of 47

Shaggz

A strong 7
I saw him interviewed on TV, and watched his lecture on line. He was an amazing and courageous individual. His wife is very strong, and I hope she finds solace in the way he chose to live his life and his attitude towards approaching his final days.

TonyC

I saw him interviewed on TV, and watched his lecture on line. He was an amazing and courageous individual. His wife is very strong, and I hope she finds solace in the way he chose to live his life and his attitude towards approaching his final days.

I remember watching him on Oprah :eek: and he was a brave soul. I can remember him vividly saying let your kids paint on the walls. Live life.

great quote:

“You must love life even when you suffer.” He did that and did it brilliantly, God bless him.

— Posted by Fabienne

RNG1

My wife recorded that Oprah and had me watch it and there is not much you can really say after seeing that. There have been a few times since I saw it that my wife and I have brought it up to each other when life seems really hectic and the kids are driving you crazy and it brings things back into perspective pretty quick. I feel most sad for his kids.

Top Bottom