Random good DJ Pic thread

anrothar

entirely thrilled
sweet golden beard of lugh that's some perfect jump building dirt..... if only all trails could have a mini dozer...

here's an old pic of barry at fth this was about a year after the lower sets, which were known as kiddieland, evolved into huge sts. barry's(wit's end) had been all but abondoned at this point and were later ressurected.:

2429268918_869d9d453e.jpg

anrothar

entirely thrilled
i had a hand in building most of the original stuff up top, including monsoolla, the big 25 footer before the berm. i never even came close to hitting it though.

don

Great pic anrothar!

I don't know FTH or Barry but will ask the guys at the trails next time I see them. They ride more stuff and would like to hear if they've been up there.

And I agree - if trails could have a skid steer - the posibilities are huge. But it still impresses me (and others) more knowing what we've built just by hand.

don

688663a3.jpg

True trail ape. He's know to do 40 foot doubles on his 40th birthday. I think these are the same sets if not some beefy ones. The one and only Kelly Baker.

don

My fav, but not mine.........

Tyres - those were from the Fly site a few years ago right? I think they are in France? Nice looking hip although I'd be worried that the landing might not be steep enough. I thought I was pretty anal w/ final shaping my stuff with a concrete pool trowel - those guys bring it to another level!

FFT

Gay & Stuffy
Tyres - those were from the Fly site a few years ago right? I think they are in France? Nice looking hip although I'd be worried that the landing might not be steep enough. I thought I was pretty anal w/ final shaping my stuff with a concrete pool trowel - those guys bring it to another level!

I would like to see someone hit that set, but it wouldnt be me!!

Top Bottom