Ramblings about Ringwood...

G

glennQNYC

Rode Ringwood a bunch.... (not in years though, so I'll update this when I go back)... I remember this as the most hard-core venue we used to ride (XC).
Think long, technical climbs with long technical downhills... some really testing your bravery and skill. An awesome switchback section too!
My highlight of the ride usually is after a technical three mile climb (with the last half-mile the most technical and steep :rolleyes:), there is what we call "the three section downhill." An awesome-fun downhill trail so long, we would break it into three sections. No-way your not grinning ear-to-ear at the bottom!
We did not start at the lake. I think it was "Lot D" we took off from.

glennQ

mergs

Spokompton's Finest
JORBA.ORG
glennQNYC said:
Rode Ringwood a bunch.... (not in years though, so I'll update this when I go back)... I remember this as the most hard-core venue we used to ride (XC).
Think long, technical climbs with long technical downhills... some really testing your bravery and skill. An awesome switchback section too!
My highlight of the ride usually is after a technical three mile climb (with the last half-mile the most technical and steep :rolleyes:), there is what we call "the three section downhill." An awesome-fun downhill trail so long, we would break it into three sections. No-way your not grinning ear-to-ear at the bottom!
We did not start at the lake. I think it was "Lot D" we took off from.

glennQ

probably lot "C".

and I think I know the trails you're talking about above, they are good. :D

a lot has probably changed since last you've been tho... hopefully for the better.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions