Ramapo Tonight 5/13 5:45 PM

Engignar

I'm going to do a bottom to top and back after work today. Parking at the soccer field, riding up C-ball to the top lot on Skyline and back down, should take about 1-1.5 hours. Anyone want to join? I did not see a Tuesday night ride this week.

Dave

Shaggz

A strong 7
dave, i don't think i can make that time, but would you please post a link to the soccer field, as i may get there later? is it safe to assume the c-ball trail is well marked and easy to follow from there?

Engignar

Will- Good luck. Have you noticed that the cops have been all over lately? I have been pulled over twice in the last two weeks, it had been four years since I had been pulled over until then. Thank you PBA card.

Shaggz - Parking lot is here:http://maps.google.com/maps?q=baysi...uggestions&resnum=0&ct=property-revision&cd=1
Barbara Ave, Pompton Lakes NJ

You cross the soccer field and go up the hill on the trail, eventually you will come to the bridge that crosses 287. It is fairly well marked but you may want to go with someone the first time. If you would like I can push back the start time a little bit so you can join...don't want to go too late because we will run out of light.

Shaggz

A strong 7
dave, leaving the office is always a moving target, so i don't want to hold you up. if i can pin point a time later in the day, i will let you know. if not, i will probably be at the tourne, again.

Engignar

Shaggz - I'll check before leaving the office around 5 to see if you have updated. Loller - get your butt in gear, all one of them, and make it happen!

J-Dro

Damn, I don't have my bike with me in the car today. I'm guilty of short notice posting too so I can't bitch. Have fun!

Shaggz

A strong 7
no go for me tonight. i have a detour which is bringing me in a completely different direction. maybe next time.

J-Dro

I'm planning to do pretty much this same ride on Wed 5/14 at around 5:30 if anyone cares to join. Starting at the soccer field.

t.wach

I might be able to join. Im not the best at climbs so i wouldnt be going to fast. If you dont mind a slow poke coming along i should be able to make it.

Top Bottom