Ramapo Mtn - 7/5 - 8am

monteverest

I'm riding Ramapo for the first time tomorrow morning with my GPS and MannyL538's track coordinates. Slow to moderate pace if anyone wants to join. Parking at Skyline upper lot.

Ride there all the time. Most of my group is away for the holiday, but going with another intermediate rider if you want to join us, he is slow so don't worry about the pace. we are starting at 730 though not 8, but you are welcome to join us. Headed to the lookout and back. I ride a black nomad so if your in just pedal on up to us. See ya.

Thanks Nomad and Elzoller - it looks like I prolly won't be able to make it there until about 9 but just in case luck favors me, I'm riding a silver roscoe -

I'm riding Ramapo for the first time tomorrow morning with my GPS and MannyL538's track coordinates. Slow to moderate pace if anyone wants to join. Parking at Skyline upper lot.

I'd be down for a spin there as long as you have that gps. I've never been there before. So 8:30-9:00am at Skyline upper lot? I'd call myself slow to intermediate.

I wonder if we passed you all coming back while we were up there today. We rode from Pompton Lakes up to the lookout...

I'd be down for a spin there as long as you have that gps. I've never been there before. So 8:30-9:00am at Skyline upper lot? I'd call myself slow to intermediate.

Argyle - D! if I don't have more obligations and commitment on holidays than on a work week. They just keep creeping. Not sure I can make it at all now - if I am able, I'll post here around 7:30 - 8am tomorrow.

I'll have my iPhone on me so I'll check mtbnj.com again when I get to the upper lot. If you can't make it, that's cool. I printed out the map and plan on bringing a ton of water! Oh and I'll be on the Ti colored Specialized.

_dan

My guy cancelled for 7:30 so I will see you at 830 top of sky- driving black expedition

Juet getting gas now so i wont be there until 9. I thought I was alone! Well if you afe still at the lot i am the silver VW GTi.

Juet getting gas now so i wont be there until 9. I thought I was alone! Well if you afe still at the lot i am the silver VW GTi.

D! I do feel bad about not being able to make this after starting the thread :cry: Looking forward to riding with both of you in the near future.

It was a hot one out there today. My gloves were soaked and pretty much shredded my callouses off my hands. Eww.

Anyway, thanks Nomad for the tour. Perhaps next time it'll be a bit cooler or at least not the 66% humidity it was this morning. My car's temp sitting in the lot when we got back was 99ºF.

And Everest, post up here again when you are going to ride. I definitely want to come back there. I have some rocks to clean. :hmmm:

Back
Top Bottom