Ramapo Mountain Video - HD

MannyL358

Great video Manny. Awesome shots, the editing and the quality are killer good. So clear, that I could recognize rocks you were riding over and associate them with the person that put them there on trail build day.

Can I ask what kind of camera did you use? I am thinking about getting a HD vid camera myself.

Thanks Ellen...I've watched many of your videos and took notes.;) The main camcorder is the Canon Vixia HF-S10 and the POV Cam is the GoPro Hero HD. Videography is a great hobby but once you step into the HD world you need to also consider upgrading your computer. HD footage is very CPU intensive when rendering. Example: This 2min 45sec video would have taken 2 hours to render but since I upgraded it takes 5mins. That's huge when you are trying to be creative and have to render many times to see your edits. Anyway, I hope this helps.

Dr Superb

Thanks Ellen...I've watched many of your videos and took notes.;) The main camcorder is the Canon Vixia HF-S10 and the POV Cam is the GoPro Hero HD. Videography is a great hobby but once you step into the HD world you need to also consider upgrading your computer. HD footage is very CPU intensive when rendering. Example: This 2min 45sec video would have taken 2 hours to render but since I upgraded it takes 5mins. That's huge when you are trying to be creative and have to render many times to see your edits. Anyway, I hope this helps.

what program are you using to edit?

Kirt

JORBA: Chimney Rock, Team MTBNJ.COM
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Holy crap, Kirt. The way I saw it on Mannys vid made it seem maybe 4 feet.

That day there was about 8-10 of us & he was the only 1 with the balls to do it.

MannyL358

what program are you using to edit?
I use Sony Vegas Pro9. I've tried a few others but always go back because it seems to handle anything you throw at it.

That gap is big on that 1. Here's a vid of a friend of mine doing it.

http://www.youtube.com/user/superbikewrecker#p/a/u/2/OselWHldS3U

Manny-Great vid, well done. i need to get back there for a ride soon.
Great shot Kirt.....I've never actually witnessed anyone attempt it...that was awesome. That feature is pretty old and at this point structurally questionable.

Top Bottom