Ramapo 11/11 6 PM

Engignar

OK Usual Suspects, lets get our rides going again!

Top lot or bottom lot, does not matter to me, shoot for 6 PM. If we do top lot and across the street someone else needs to guide.

Dave

xc62701

OK Usual Suspects, lets get our rides going again!

Top lot or bottom lot, does not matter to me, shoot for 6 PM. If we do top lot and across the street someone else needs to guide.

Dave

Also don't you mean skyline? Not ramapo?

MNicolosi

i may be there. I will charge lights and let you know for sure tomorrow during the day. if we go over to the other side of skyline I know the way so can guide... but not lead as i will probably be in the back of the pack with you two trail blazers!

MNicolosi

ps. Ramapo - Skyline are pretty much the same thing. the park is ramapo mtn state forrest. the street is skyline. same stuff

Engignar

Yea, I mean Skyline/ Ramapo. OK, my battery is in the charger, I am down for top to yellow or orange or cannonball or wherever.

B

BostonB

Which lot? I am in town for work and plan on heading over.
Is this a spandex or leg pads type of ride? I brought my Big boy bike as the trails look to be a bit technical. Sure beats sitting in a hotel room.
Barry

NJMX835

Which lot? I am in town for work and plan on heading over.
Is this a spandex or leg pads type of ride? I brought my Big boy bike as the trails look to be a bit technical. Sure beats sitting in a hotel room.
Barry

If they go across the road & up the yellow there's not alot of real hairy downhill or anything, but it's very technical & rocky pretty much the entire way.

Wish I could make this one, but I think it's going to have to be a daytime ride for me today.

Engignar

Barry - I'm out for tonight, something came up.

Jeff, lets shoot for Thurs and hope schedules work out.

Top Bottom