rain

SpartaBard

Holy thunderstorm up here. We have had more rain in the past 20 minutes than we have had in the past two months.

Shaggz

A strong 7
crazy stuff - between the thunder and lightning, the kids were bouncing off the walls with both fear and excitement

Wobbegong

crazy stuff - between the thunder and lightning, the kids were bouncing off the walls with both fear and excitement

Yup, dog is glued to me, the baby doesnt seem to care. Its been a while since I've seen rain. Almost forgot what it looks like.

Shaggz

A strong 7
I guess the good news is that the trails up north could use a good drink right about now

ChrisG

Unapologetic Lifer for Rock and Roll
I spent an hour driving in it from Princeton to West Long Branch. Boy, that was fun.:eek:

Agree that the trails should be happier with some added moisture.

N

Neen

weird, it barely rained at my house last nite (Chimney Rock) and nothing at all today. Last nite I was nite riding and all I could see with the light was a cloud of dust from following the guy in front :eek:

J

joanqs

i felt compelled to go out in it since we haven't seen the rain in so long.

SpartaBard

Wow, another inch or two of rain today. I think Mother Nature has been trying to make up for the past two months of drought. On Tuesday my pond was practically empty, after three days of rain it is now nearly full.

Top Bottom